Easter 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Easter 2022

Post by splainin2do »

There are some animals that always spawn in certain places in order for players to complete missions- for example, the last coyote mission. Heading to that location to harvest that coyote would be taking advantage of the game, and so it is not counted nor allowed for this competition.
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

wt_hunting
Scout

Post by wt_hunting »

Ah, I understand now. Who would remember where animals spawned for missions? They've been done for years, except the last two, "shoot an airborne xxxx with a bow". The guy who made those two missions couldn't do them in 50 tries.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

wt_hunting wrote:Ah, I understand now. Who would remember where animals spawned for missions? They've been done for years, except the last two, "shoot an airborne xxxx with a bow". The guy who made those two missions couldn't do them in 50 tries.
There are quite a few permanent missions that require you to shoot a specific animal that spawns in a specific place. The missions tell you where the animals spawn, or the general area where you need to find them, so there's no having to remember anything. If you find the animal once, shoot it with the "wrong" weapon for the mission and drop a tent close to it's spawn point, you can keep spawning at that tent in a new hunt and killing the animal again and again and again as long as you use the wrong weapon. I know there's a polar bear mission, coyote mission, phesant mission, feral hog mission, blonde black bear mission, etc etc, that spawn specific animals at a specific spot.
Strongbeaver

Post by Strongbeaver »

Howdy.. Where can i find results an easy hunt competition... cant find it on previous competitions?? i ask this because i think i was in top 10 and i did not get any prize? this is my score on that competition.. https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/stro ... /871774947
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

Strongbeaver wrote:Howdy.. Where can i find results an easy hunt competition... cant find it on previous competitions?? i ask this because i think i was in top 10 and i did not get any prize? this is my score on that competition.. https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/stro ... /871774947
Hello. Top 10 are still waiting for the prizes & trophies to be awarded with that comp.
Be patient, they should be given soon.

If you want to see the leaderboard for the comps you're in when they ended, I would suggest '' bookmarking'' the page of that comp. You will have access to it after it's over easily.

EDIT: The trophies & money have been awarded now. ;)
Strongbeaver

Post by Strongbeaver »

yay Thanks... i won :D
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

Strongbeaver wrote:yay Thanks... i won :D
Grats on your Gold trophy!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

SRV wrote:If you want to see the leaderboard for the comps you're in when they ended, I would suggest '' bookmarking'' the page of that comp. You will have access to it after it's over easily.
:shock: almost 4 years of playing, and I never thought of doing that. Brilliant idea!!! :D :ugeek: :ugeek:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Many thanks for the event. Much enjoyed so far.
nature9
Spotter

Post by nature9 »

Can't find that golden egg!! :D NVM great event, trying to grind that 750 Chicks 8-)

Return to “Official Community Competitions”