St Patrick's Day 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

St Patrick's Day 2022

Post by AveryW88 »

Howdy Hunters!

St Patrick's Day, a time to eat drink, and be merry... Funny how all the best holidays include those three things. Doc waxed Poetic just last night about his famous St Patrick's feasts and how he spent them sipping fine spirits out of a lady's shoe. He shut up when Ella pointed out that a scrawny pheasant isn't a feast and she recalled him gulping ginger beer out of an old hunting boot. Not that any of us believed him anyway. But back to the present, come join us for the Campaign, Mission, and the usual tiered comps!

Well, the celebration's changed format but that's no reason not to enjoy ourselves, right? Come join us for a Mission and 3 tiered Comps!

Participate for the prizes, the trophies, and the glory! The Hunter with the most Clover$ at the end of March the 22nd will win a generous first prize!

But before you rush on, remember animals that spawn specifically for missions will no longer count as scorers. No exceptions.

In order to take part in the event, you will have to click on the big banner you will find in the Launcher (or Website) home page:

CALENDAR

Event Duration: 7 days

Start: 16 Mar 2022 (Wednesday) - morning

End: 22 Mar 2022 (Tuesday) - 23.59 UTC

CAMPAIGN

The more Clover$ you collect, the more in-game prizes you are rewarded. This is how the prize pool looks:

And this is how the prize pool looks:

MISSION

This year's mission is called A Bonny Request

Craic to see you again, Hunter! Do you remember me from last year, or was that someone else? It's Sean Healy. Well, last year, when I was doing the comparisons for our Donegal reserves, the EHR and their marvelous Hunters supplied some animal specimens. We've come a long way since then and I'd like to check how far exactly, we still want to introduce some predators to control our deer population! So could I trouble you to get some specimens? I'm not asking for free, you know. I've got some real St Patrick's rewards for anyone who brings me the full list, including something special from Doc.

The mission will last through the event's duration from the 16th March to the 22nd March.

Completing it will earn the hunter the following rewards:

COMPETITIONS

The event comes with three competitions each lasting 3 days! Completing each competition in any place (just qualify!) will also award the hunter 100 Clover$ points.

Prizes for the competitions look like this:

Each competition comes with 7 tiers based on your Hunter Score:

RULES

What would a game be without rules?

We have one simple rule for our events: No exploitation of existing game mechanics to gain an advantage. All winners' hunts will be checked by EW staff prior to prizes being rewarded, and the decision will be final.

In case of exploits usage, EW has a right to disqualify the player from this event.

SALES

We've got some festive sales for this event. A number of items will be on sale in the Store, including a juicy 50% discount on a lot of Callers as well as 30% off a variety of weapons.

Make sure to check out the Sale section to see the full list!

That's all folks, any questions, feel free to post them below.

Enjoy all!
herajika
Tracker

Re: St Patrick's Day 2022

Post by herajika »

Oh, I remember this event. Shotgun kill over 25, airborne. Thanks, but no, one time of this nonsense was more than enough for me.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

A nice surprise!. When I saw the picture, first I thought Dimtri got mad and did in secret a new map! :))) Thanks for the event, I will enjoy it ;)
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

herajika wrote:Oh, I remember this event. Shotgun kill over 25, airborne. Thanks, but no, one time of this nonsense was more than enough for me.
Come on , show some event spirit friend. They did that for us, they did an effort for us to have it. It's not fair to show lack of appreciation.
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

I notice a big compass in the sales pic. Been going for more immersive play recently by turning off tracking domes, status bar, and chat. Was thinking it'd be nice to have an analogue compass too (I find staring at the huntermate breaks my immersion from the environment).

So, please consider creating some fancy compasses :)

Thanks for the event
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Frew13

Post by Frew13 »

A million rabbits again.. Of all the events, this gave me the least pleasure last time.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Why are there wolves in the picture? Can I use them to find the needed +70 rabbits? :P

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

one question: where do I get the other 377 points needed for minimum overall score ? Hunting rabbits and gold pots ? It seems to me a little hard , because they are not many and you have to lose time chasing, finding them and killing them, even with a dog. By the way I couldn't find , in Logger's Point map, so far, any gold pots. Are you sure they are there ?
Frew13

Post by Frew13 »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:one question: where do I get the other 377 points needed for minimum overall score ? Hunting rabbits and gold pots ? It seems to me a little hard , because they are not many and you have to lose time chasing, finding them and killing them, even with a dog. By the way I couldn't find , in Logger's Point map, so far, any gold pots. Are you sure they are there ?
Pots are definitely there. But you won't get much from them. Better look for rabbits, but that's another nightmare. For an amateur.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

I see... Well. I guess it's just me, the little furry fellows and my dog.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”