St Patrick's Day 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Re: St Patrick's Day 2022

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

HooCairs wrote:At which level does the dog actually become useful? I just got one and it finds nothing so far.
From about level 35, the dog starts not to annoy you)) up to this level, it has very long periods of time to cool down. But the cream is of course 50 lvl
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

HooCairs wrote:
AveryW88 wrote:Image
Has anyone picked up a pot yet that gave more than 1 Clover$?
Yes 1/14 gave me 2. is there a price for collecting 15?
moyal
Spotter

Post by moyal »

"Gold". ... GOLD! Au, aurum - atomic number 79. The metal of Kings! Tears of the Sun.
But in this game...you can find a whole pot of it...and it's less worth than a rabbit.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

moyal wrote:"Gold". ... GOLD! Au, aurum - atomic number 79. The metal of Kings! Tears of the Sun.
But in this game...you can find a whole pot of it...and it's less worth than a rabbit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

gah does nobody know what the thing with collect 15 pots is :p
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

knott wrote:gah does nobody know what the thing with collect 15 pots is :p
It makes no difference how many pots of gold you collect, you only get the value of each individual pot. There is no "bonus." ;) So if you collect 100, and only 5 are worth 2, and only 2 are worth 3, then you get a total of 109 Clovers. Forget that!! You can find more Cottontails than pots of gold anyway, and mushrooms too!! :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:
knott wrote:gah does nobody know what the thing with collect 15 pots is :p
It makes no difference how many pots of gold you collect, you only get the value of each individual pot. There is no "bonus." ;) So if you collect 100, and only 5 are worth 2, and only 2 are worth 3, then you get a total of 109 Clovers. Forget that!! You can find more Cottontails than pots of gold anyway, and mushrooms too!! :)
Yep, Cottontails are where it is at, with this Event if you're going for Clovers. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Is anyone seeing an unusual lag with the Clover$ points being given out? I received the 100 mission points immediately, a comp participation 100 points about an hour after I shot an animal for the comp, and my rabbits/pots of gold seem to update immediately while the hunt is running.

However, I spent the last day and a half grinding for not just me but also for my sister trying to get her the 777 Clover$ campaign trophy and ems prize. At this time she has completed the mission (100 Clover$), got an entry in the blacktail beginner comp (WITH A WHOPPING 191 buck! 100 Cover$), she killed 108 cottontail rabbits yesterday (540 Clover$), and she has found 39 pots of gold according to her lifetime statistics (minimum 39 Clover$). That's a total of 779 Clover$, enough to qualify, but the banner is still showing she has just over 467 Clover$ (#399 on overall campaign leaderboard as of this post) and that's after waiting overnight to see if it updated. It did update since we last played 9 hours ago, but it definitely doesn't reflect what she should have. As mine seems to be going smooth as butter, I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing any issues?
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I managed to make the 777 score, thank God! Killing rabbits brought me two more old St Patrick's trophees :)))) Better later than never !:)
Thank you once again for the event, O enjoyed it. What's the next event , by the way ?
This is for Dmitri: any new map on the way ? Yeah, I know, it was a long shot but I tried LOL
Schulz_932

Post by Schulz_932 »

I am very happy with this event. With a few hours left to finish the black tail competitions I managed to get my biggest black tail in the game and biggest black tail among all the competition. Today I am a super happy hunter with this great blacktail deer 195.9843.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”