League Competitions - Whitehart: Roosevelt Elk

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

League Competitions - Whitehart: Roosevelt Elk

Post by AveryW88 »

Howdy!

Next up in the League it's Roosevelt Elk in Whitehart Island.

Find out what it’s all about and join the competition for a chance to win hefty prizes in em$!!

_Cross

Re: League Competitions - Whitehart: Roosevelt Elk

Post by _Cross »

I'd like to vent a little...
If you look at my hunting history, you will see that in this last White Tail competition, I did 3 big hunts, being them of more than 11 hours, more than 7 hours and another one with 4 hours and the biggest White Tail that appeared to me was with 174 points, I get upset when I look at the hunting of who is leading the competition and I see that the older players of the game can only shoot this kind of big bug after several hours of hunting while the players who have a lot to talk about ( newbies) end up killing these big animals that are hard to find but that these players get caught in less than 2 hours of hunting.

Note: I'm not belittling the hard work of these players, but sometimes I think certain things that happen in the game are a little unfair and just like White Tail, Elk Roseevelt is also another hard animal to find a high score and for the reasons I mentioned sometimes I even get discouraged from trying to compete in these animals' competitions, but as I'm a player who tries not to give up, I still try.
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

@ _Cross ... Some players I know hunted 62 real hours ... killed 112 WT bucks ( add those that got the pass because of being too small ) & all they got was in the low 180s.
They say it is luck & only luck. Some say it could be something else. ;)
Some players turned out to be lucky often in this game. I wonder if they are has lucky in real life.

Keep the faith & keep hunting ( I guess )
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

These competitions should have a time limit, e.g. 5 sessions of 2 real hours each. Then I would join too.
Last edited by Pittie on March 13th, 2022, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

_Cross

Post by _Cross »

SRV wrote:@ _Cross ... Some players I know hunted 62 real hours ... killed 112 WT bucks ( add those that got the pass because of being too small ) & all they got was in the low 180s.
They say it is luck & only luck. Some say it could be something else. ;)
Some players turned out to be lucky often in this game. I wonder if they are has lucky in real life.

Keep the faith & keep hunting ( I guess )
I would believe that it would be just luck if the amount of experienced players was the same as the (newbies) within these competitions and on the leaderboard, but as we can see it is always the (newbies) who don't even spend so many hours hunting to catch these animals and dominate the ranks.

But I'll keep trying, and now that I'm excited because I just hit my first Corca High Score and it came out 230, my highest so far!
_Cross

Post by _Cross »

Pittie wrote:These competitions should have a time limit, e.g. 5 sessions of 2 real hours each. Then I would join too.

I prefer competitions that separate players by rank and hunter score, as there is no way this problem could happen.
_Cross

Post by _Cross »

@ Avery W88 ... There's a separate Elk Roseevelt competition that's about to start tomorrow 03/14.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”