WEEKEND COMPETITION - Alpine I Bet

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Soldadojef28

Re: WEEKEND COMPETITION - Alpine I Bet

Post by Soldadojef28 »

Alphamale1956 wrote:
Soldadojef28 wrote:
Alphamale1956 wrote: It may very well be interpreted that way. But interpretations are fraught with subjectives. You know, feelings. It feels this way or that way. In other words, it's not proof the game is biased by someone flipping a switch unbeknownst to the general population. Believe me, I have a whole list of things that feel like they were meant to affect the players' success. But I don't have the proof. Now, can you give me a legitimate source that EW is making it easy for "newbies" to take home trophies that supposedly belong to the grumpy old veterans? And by this, I mean a game developer's statement.
Subjective is your interpretation of my text.
It is clear that I am referring to facts about: (focusing and tracking), made by the developers for better performance of it. I see no harm in reporting my view on it.
Does it offend you? Sorry.
Not offended. Not interested in your conjectures.
If you don't want to hear my opinion, Go Home
Forum is for that!
_Cross

Re: WEEKEND COMPETITION - Alpine I Bet

Post by _Cross »

Alphamale1956 wrote:
_Cross wrote:
Alphamale1956 wrote: It may very well be interpreted that way. But interpretations are fraught with subjectives. You know, feelings. It feels this way or that way. In other words, it's not proof the game is biased by someone flipping a switch unbeknownst to the general population. Believe me, I have a whole list of things that feel like they were meant to affect the players' success. But I don't have the proof. Now, can you give me a legitimate source that EW is making it easy for "newbies" to take home trophies that supposedly belong to the grumpy old veterans? And by this, I mean a game developer's statement.
Want more evidence than the vast majority of rookies always in the lead, whether in unranked general competition or in the rankings?
If this is not enough to prove that something is wrong, I believe that nothing can prove it to those who close their eyes to the facts and if you don't believe what I'm saying, explain what the point of this happening.
Nope. That isn't evidence. Your observations and any subjective interpretations are MEANINGLESS!!! Give me a statement from the developer or GO HOME
For those who have no knowledge of the game, apparently, it may not have any meaning, but for those who play for real and seek to know the mechanics of the game, they know that it EXISTS.
And just for the record, do you think any developer would actually respond if there's a rookie fan, if you believe this can happen, it just goes to demonstrate how innocent you are!

Return to “Official Community Competitions”