WEEKEND COMPETITION - Alpine I Bet

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
_Cross

Re: WEEKEND COMPETITION - Alpine I Bet

Post by _Cross »

Grizdude wrote:Unfortunately this comp. is bugged and I'm sure our good team of Devs will get it figured out. There's a couple of more bugged scores in the top ten which is all I checked... sorry guys for your bugged scores.
Hello, it has already been answered in the answers above that this is a translation error, there is no bug in this competition!
_Cross

Post by _Cross »

Soldadojef28 wrote:Hello, my in-game name is Soldadojef and I hope everyone is well.
Some time ago I noticed in the game that many ''new or beginners'' players are finding animals with expressive scores and far be it from me to say that I have something against them.
What makes me upset about this subject is the issue of having (Focusing and Tracking 20/20), whether 1 or several species, look for a certain animal for hours and simply, most of the time, find it with its lowest score . Relying on tracking or high focus, which we got after so much hunting time in the game.
As described above, nothing against new players or beginners, not even what they earn during their hunting experience.
I just find some things in the game too easy for some and unusual for others.
I end here with the following question:
are so many focused and tracked animals useless?
Sorry for my rant.
Hi, one thing I noticed is that the game shows something like a nerf according to the player's evolution as this kind of thing doesn't make sense in the game where a beginner player is so lucky to find high score or rare animals and those that are old man in the game doesn't go through the same easily even with a higher skill level. But I could be wrong about this, although I firmly believe I am not!
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

My bad.... should have read down the page a little further. Thanks for clarifying!
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

_Cross wrote:
Soldadojef28 wrote:Hello, my in-game name is Soldadojef and I hope everyone is well.
Some time ago I noticed in the game that many ''new or beginners'' players are finding animals with expressive scores and far be it from me to say that I have something against them.
What makes me upset about this subject is the issue of having (Focusing and Tracking 20/20), whether 1 or several species, look for a certain animal for hours and simply, most of the time, find it with its lowest score . Relying on tracking or high focus, which we got after so much hunting time in the game.
As described above, nothing against new players or beginners, not even what they earn during their hunting experience.
Sorry for my rant.
Hi, one thing I noticed is that the game shows something like a nerf according to the player's evolution as this kind of thing doesn't make sense in the game where a beginner player is so lucky to find high score or rare animals and those that are old man in the game doesn't go through the same easily even with a higher skill level. But I could be wrong about this, although I firmly believe I am not!
Can you think of a better marketing technique?
_Cross

Post by _Cross »

Alphamale1956 wrote:
_Cross wrote:
Sorry for my rant.
At what point did he question this, what can be interpreted and very well is that he refers to you having a disadvantage against new players, and it should be the other way around, but in The Hunter Classic it should be balanced.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

_Cross wrote:
Alphamale1956 wrote:
_Cross wrote:
At what point did he question this, what can be interpreted and very well is that he refers to you having a disadvantage against new players, and it should be the other way around, but in The Hunter Classic it should be balanced.
It may very well be interpreted that way. But interpretations are fraught with subjectives. You know, feelings. It feels this way or that way. In other words, it's not proof the game is biased by someone flipping a switch unbeknownst to the general population. Believe me, I have a whole list of things that feel like they were meant to affect the players' success. But I don't have the proof. Now, can you give me a legitimate source that EW is making it easy for "newbies" to take home trophies that supposedly belong to the grumpy old veterans? And by this, I mean a game developer's statement.
_Cross

Post by _Cross »

Alphamale1956 wrote:
_Cross wrote:
Alphamale1956 wrote:
It may very well be interpreted that way. But interpretations are fraught with subjectives. You know, feelings. It feels this way or that way. In other words, it's not proof the game is biased by someone flipping a switch unbeknownst to the general population. Believe me, I have a whole list of things that feel like they were meant to affect the players' success. But I don't have the proof. Now, can you give me a legitimate source that EW is making it easy for "newbies" to take home trophies that supposedly belong to the grumpy old veterans? And by this, I mean a game developer's statement.
Want more evidence than the vast majority of rookies always in the lead, whether in unranked general competition or in the rankings?
If this is not enough to prove that something is wrong, I believe that nothing can prove it to those who close their eyes to the facts and if you don't believe what I'm saying, explain what the point of this happening.
Soldadojef28

Post by Soldadojef28 »

Alphamale1956 wrote:
_Cross wrote:
Alphamale1956 wrote:
Subjective is your interpretation of my text.
It is clear that I am referring to facts about: (focusing and tracking), made by the developers for better performance of it. I see no harm in reporting my view on it.
Does it offend you? Sorry.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

_Cross wrote:
Alphamale1956 wrote:
_Cross wrote:
Want more evidence than the vast majority of rookies always in the lead, whether in unranked general competition or in the rankings?
If this is not enough to prove that something is wrong, I believe that nothing can prove it to those who close their eyes to the facts and if you don't believe what I'm saying, explain what the point of this happening.
Nope. That isn't evidence. Your observations and any subjective interpretations are MEANINGLESS!!! Give me a statement from the developer or GO HOME
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

Soldadojef28 wrote:
Alphamale1956 wrote:
_Cross wrote:
Subjective is your interpretation of my text.
It is clear that I am referring to facts about: (focusing and tracking), made by the developers for better performance of it. I see no harm in reporting my view on it.
Does it offend you? Sorry.
Not offended. Not interested in your conjectures.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”