Lunar New Year 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
muldo
Outfitter

Re: Lunar New Year 2022

Post by muldo »

Many thanks for this new event. Luck of the spawn to us all.
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

As a customer, i have to say: this game without a new reserve and a bunch of new animals is becoming veeeeery boring.

I'm going to Fishing Planet.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

As a ten year player and supporter of this game, I have to thank you EW for keeping it alive. Spontaneous comps, bug fixes, adding an animal here, and an animal there- who could ask for more of such an awesome game. Thanks for all you do EW! :D Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:As a ten year player and supporter of this game, I have to thank you EW for keeping it alive. Spontaneous comps, bug fixes, adding an animal here, and an animal there- who could ask for more of such an awesome game. Thanks for all you do EW! :D Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Agreed!!! As just a 3 year player, and knowing full well that one CAN play the game for free now, I don't understand how someone could have any "customer" complaints. ;)

Plus, for a (12? 13?) year old game, I'm completely thrilled how well it still stays updated, active, refreshed, offers multiple competitions, a community, an online presence including a weekly line stream with even more prizes to be won.... heck, for "free", one should be happy that it's even still working and available!!! Thank you, EW! :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Schulz_932

Post by Schulz_932 »

I liked the part you mentioned about analyzing all the hunts of players who won trophies during the competitions of the event. Why since the game became free we realize that there are a lot of people taking advantage of advantages and hackers in the game..
RULES What would a game be without rules? We have a simple rule for our events: Do not exploit existing game mechanics to gain an advantage. All winner hunts will be verified by the EW team prior to awarding the prizes, and the decision will be final. In case of use of exploits, EW has the right to disqualify the player from this event.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Mission done and much enjoyed. Enjoying the competitions as well, good surprise event and much appreciated here.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I finished the mission, and with the third event competitionentry, tomorrow, I will gather more than 400 Luck points so I will get the 200 ems prize and the event trophy. Thank you again for this event, looking forward to the next one. Long live Dmitri and his wonderful team (Avery & the gang) who really changed for the better this game! They solved bugs in weeks, a thing that none of previous teams did in years (you the ones enough old here, know the story and the pain we all endured in those times). They also brought freshness to this old game, they strived to make wonderful events and even brought to life new animals. I, for one, don't want to see other team handling this game , other than this new team.
Last edited by Vanatorul_Roman on January 31st, 2022, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Had great fun with the mission! Thanks for the prizes EW! ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

Thanks for the event. I had a lot of fun.
HighLord

Post by HighLord »

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
This has always been the best hunting game!

Return to “Official Community Competitions”