Lunar New Year 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
muledeer
Hunter

Re: Lunar New Year 2022

Post by muledeer »

Thank you
Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

It was a great event, nice event model, comps, mission, rewards and trophies.
Thanks again EW Team :)
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Thanks for the great event, i like the improvements that special spawn animal don't count, also i like that the mission for this event was easier to complete and not too many special requirements for it which i think most people appreciate, i know one guy who was not happy about how easy it was to do "winking at you AVC" :lol:, I also like the trophy design and i got my beautiful golden dragon, with this i can officially retire from future grinding events!

Congrats to Winners, and special thanks to 2 friends "AVC" and "NickDavinson" who helped me get 4 animals to the mission to keep me focused on the grind, also special thanks to new friend "Brutus969" who kept me on edge and wondering if he had more time, things might have looked different in this comp ;) and special thanks to my friend "Ogruls" for his tips and cheering that kept me going.

Ohh and thanks to people who came to watch me stream the grind the last 2 days, i couldn't publicly announce on thehunter discord due to rules, but i enjoyed the experience, it was my first time streaming. :oops:
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

Mrmr123 wrote:Thanks for the great event, i like the improvements that special spawn animal don't count, also i like that the mission for this event was easier to complete and not too many special requirements for it which i think most people appreciate, i know one guy who was not happy about how easy it was to do "winking at you AVC" :lol:, I also like the trophy design and i got my beautiful golden dragon, with this i can officially retire from future grinding events!

Congrats to Winners, and special thanks to 2 friends "AVC" and "NickDavinson" who helped me get 4 animals to the mission to keep me focused on the grind, also special thanks to new friend "Brutus969" who kept me on edge and wondering if he had more time, things might have looked different in this comp ;) and special thanks to my friend "Ogruls" for his tips and cheering that kept me going.

Ohh and thanks to people who came to watch me stream the grind the last 2 days, i couldn't publicly announce on thehunter discord due to rules, but i enjoyed the experience, it was my first time streaming. :oops:

GG mate, good grind :) I knew on Sunday that I wouldn't be able to catch up with you :P you could have stopped playing then haha

Actually only wanted a green dragon initially, then thought silver looked better!

I am happy too that special single player mission spawns don't count - but this event didn't prove it, as red deer/foxes have no such missions. So it remains to be seen as to whether that change was actually made...
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Congrats Mrmr123! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Brutus969 wrote: GG mate, good grind :) I knew on Sunday that I wouldn't be able to catch up with you :P you could have stopped playing then haha

Actually only wanted a green dragon initially, then thought silver looked better!
GG, i also thought the silver one looks good too, might look even better than gold one with its color contrast!
HooCairs wrote:Congrats Mrmr123! :)
Thank you HooCairs, you scared me for a bit too :mrgreen:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Mrmr123 wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Congrats Mrmr123! :)
Thank you HooCairs, you scared me for a bit too :mrgreen:
I was actually planning to engage more, just to beat that guy with the satanic name in the lead. Was glad to see others to take over.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Official Community Competitions”