Holiday Event 2021

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Ardillamente
Tracker

Re: Holiday Event 2021

Post by Ardillamente »

Christmas came early for me today.... it's not the 600+ Rudolph I've been wanting but it's a fantastic consolation prize! Found some 10-20 kg fox tracks and went after him.... finally got him to come in and was so stoked to see his color.

32.2051 Silver-tipped Fox
Hoocairs when you see this, you can go ahead and swap this out for my oldest super rare entry, the 212 piebald mule buck. I'm definitely sure it's worth the one time trade for super rares. Thanks.
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

:arrow: Ardillamente ... Fantastic find! Grats. :o
emilmet

Post by emilmet »

please that gold present.where can i find it
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

emilmet wrote:please that gold present.where can i find it
Try your luck in WRR. Run the shores. Plenty to be found there. Good luck.
FrozenHorse
Spotter

Post by FrozenHorse »

Jackson11 wrote:That Fox refuses to be found. Mind sending me that present FrozenHorse? lol.
Well, it was another 21 in the present, in the end :). So I switched to Hirschfelden and bagged 25 fox myself - you cannot rely on Santa delivering goodies on time, these days...
FrozenHorse stats:
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Ardillamente wrote:Hoocairs when you see this, you can go ahead and swap this out for my oldest super rare entry, the 212 piebald mule buck. I'm definitely sure it's worth the one time trade for super rares. Thanks.
I switched it.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

HooCairs wrote:I switched it.
Thanks Hoo. Any chance you could make it show up at the top of the list since it's the newest entry, rather than way back where my old one used to be? Or maybe that's not an option, since then every entry after that one would have to change entry number by minus one, since my entry 72 would be removed.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Yeah I didn't want to renumber everybody.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
chris22lr

Post by chris22lr »

Finished this year mission, all by my lonesome, which is something I'm quite proud of, since I don't have e-caller. Or should I? Funny enough - last year it seemed that there are reindeer all over Hemmeldal, with every odd one being Rudolph. And there was no lynxes to be found, so I had to use HooCairs' Delivery Service.

This year I spent a lot of time ("a lot" from mine "I have a life and can't play Hunter 24/7" perspective) trying to find even regular reindeer, while there were felines all over the place. Of course, since I was in "looking for Rudolph" mode, I had my trusty .30-06 which is unsuitable for cats. And then I had a problem of not finding any silver and golden presents.

But today, with a few hours to spare, not only I bagged that red-nosed monstrosity, but also put a .223 sized hole through a kitty! After stalking it for I think 30-45 minutes.

Then I took the advice from this thread, and went sightseeing for presents along the northern coast of Whiterime Ridge. Managed to bag my first ever polar bear, and even took down second one, but I couldn't find a way to it, without falling into freezing water. I also saw melanistic arctic fox - my second sighting of such magnificent beast in life, but once again I had wrong gun for the job. Someday I'll find him though! Anyway, I found leftovers from Santa's bag, so mission accomplished!

Merry Christmas to y'all, Happy New Year, and Weidmannsheil!
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

HooCairs wrote:Yeah I didn't want to renumber everybody.
No problem Hoo as long as it's on there.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”