Thanksgiving mini-Event

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Thanksgiving mini-Event

Post by AveryW88 »

[bigimg]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/829627275775311903/913326814854799391/thanksgiving_2021_social.png[/bigimg]

WEEKEND COMPETITIONS

Howdy Hunters!

Well, once again we couldn't let a holiday pass unremarked nor could we slam you with a big event right before the Holidays, so time for a mini-event! Starting today, enjoy three Thanksgiving Competitions each with 7 tiers. No Mission to trawl through, no pesky point$ to collect.

Anyway, here're the comps that are running:

Join the competitions for a chance to win heftyprizes in em$!!

We'll also be running two concurrent Sales during the event, Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so make sure to check it out. What's different you ask? Black Friday discounts a good number of items in the store by 30%. Items related directly to the Thanksgiving event are 50% off!

Happy Thanksgiving, and remember to set your scales back a few pounds this week...
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Re: Thanksgiving mini-Event

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Thanks to your team !!!!
Accepted for execution! :lol:
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: Thanksgiving mini-Event

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Great to see the continuation of the hunter divisions by hunterscore. I feel it is a fairer system and should be used for all competitions where class divisions are required. It does not have to be such a large number of divisions for standard comp,s but maybe increasing from the current 3 to a new number of 4 would be a good level to standardise at. I dont hunt turkeys very often for example, so my kill numbers are way lower than what would be expected for an 11 year player, while the hunterscore requirement puts me in a far more realistic class for any competition.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”