Halloween Event 2021

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Post by Tod1d »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
AveryW88 wrote:Looks like the Mission from last year snuck through. If you had it half done, it will complete.
It says 27th of october 2021, which is this year. I only need the golden werewolf to be done. Could you elaborate ? The trophy for mission looks different. What is this trophy for ? If it's from last year why does it get the current data , I don't understand.
It's the date you completed the mission & earned it. Even if you enabled it last year, or maybe the year before??

Try a search: https://forum.thehunter.com/search.php? ... lls+trophy
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

Mission from last year had objectives missing which you completed this time around. The date is this year because it was awarded this year.
basicgamer84

Post by basicgamer84 »

I miss my head hhhh
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

Tod1d wrote:
Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
AveryW88 wrote:Looks like the Mission from last year snuck through. If you had it half done, it will complete.
It says 27th of october 2021, which is this year. I only need the golden werewolf to be done. Could you elaborate ? The trophy for mission looks different. What is this trophy for ? If it's from last year why does it get the current data , I don't understand.
It's the date you completed the mission & earned it. Even if you enabled it last year, or maybe the year before??

Try a search: https://forum.thehunter.com/search.php? ... lls+trophy
AveryW88 wrote:Mission from last year had objectives missing which you completed this time around. The date is this year because it was awarded this year.

Thanks both for clearing this out for me. Well, I am double lucky this year then, I caught up with last year competition it seems and won this year Haloween trophy in the process.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I gotta say, it's challenging to bring those MFs down, but , the downside is the too long time until they die. Man I spent tens of minutes chasing the blooding tracks and roamed a quarter of map to harvest their bodies. And, what do you know, I had to fend for myself and kill other MFs encountered in my path to their laid corps. There was a MF which had in it one silver dart, one bullet in his lungs, another one in his intestines and he was still running, the MF, bleeding from all his body ( lungs, intestines and body wounds) !!! He ran for another 6 minutes or so before he died.
Maybe , next time you can do something to shorten a little their resilience, make them die quicker with at least 20% from the current time. Just a suggestion.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Andhii wrote:
I wish this event would be OPTIONAL.

The ability to add 4:15 as starting time (which would lock the time obviosly) I would dare to say everyone would be happy. Start a normal TGT with 6-18 time or event TGT with 4:15.
Quoting this so the developers see the easy solution for next year ;)
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

Very nice Hunt
I have a proposition to make.
With the 308 there are many hurt shots but few kills. I propose an ammunition for sawn-off shotguns like a "silver slug" cartridges it would be nice ;)
Last edited by vsaet on October 31st, 2021, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

vsaet wrote:Very nice Hunt
With the 308 there are many hurt shots but few kills. I propose an ammunition for shotguns like a "silver slug" cartridges it would be nice ;)
With the speed and evasiveness of these beasts we need semi-auto weapons with a big clip, or perhaps this, a motorized gatling-style gun that fires 5.56 NATO ammo:

vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

jttoo wrote:
vsaet wrote:Very nice Hunt
With the 308 there are many hurt shots but few kills. I propose an ammunition for shotguns like a "silver slug" cartridges it would be nice ;)
With the speed and evasiveness of these beasts we need semi-auto weapons with a big clip, or perhaps this, a motorized gatling-style gun that fires 5.56 NATO ammo:

No ! not big like that. There are in the store the primal pump action shotgun with or without scope that is perfect. Is ideal for close range is a city war gun because of the short canon it have. For werewolf I thing is ideal with silver cartridges certainly! :D
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

AveryW88 wrote: That's all folks, any questions, feel free to post them below.
Hi Avery,

In the "Hedging your Bets" competition, it states:
Species: Roe Deer
Reserves: Hirschfelden, Hemmeldal, Val-des-Bois

It seems like only MALE Roe are being counted towards the average here, as I just went and harvested 2 does and a buck and only the buck gave a message about counting towards the competition.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”