Halloween Event 2021

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Post by JimboCrow »

jttoo wrote:
AveryW88 wrote: That's all folks, any questions, feel free to post them below.
Hi Avery,

In the "Hedging your Bets" competition, it states:
Species: Roe Deer
Reserves: Hirschfelden, Hemmeldal, Val-des-Bois

It seems like only MALE Roe are being counted towards the average here, as I just went and harvested 2 does and a buck and only the buck gave a message about counting towards the competition.
Hey jttoo! Only males count because they are the only ones with antlers. The females all score 0. ;)
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

JimboCrow wrote:Hey jttoo! Only males count because they are the only ones with antlers. The females all score 0. ;)
Ah, right, Somehow I thought it said average weight, rather than average score....

Thanks for the clarification.
JamesWilliam13

Post by JamesWilliam13 »

Thank you for sharing this information with us.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

jttoo wrote:
AveryW88 wrote: That's all folks, any questions, feel free to post them below.
Hi Avery,

In the "Hedging your Bets" competition, it states:
Species: Roe Deer
Reserves: Hirschfelden, Hemmeldal, Val-des-Bois

It seems like only MALE Roe are being counted towards the average here, as I just went and harvested 2 does and a buck and only the buck gave a message about counting towards the competition.
Does don't have a score. It should probably say, "Male" or "Buck" somewhere in the requirements.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

curlyCoyote wrote:
Andhii wrote:
I wish this event would be OPTIONAL.

The ability to add 4:15 as starting time (which would lock the time obviosly) I would dare to say everyone would be happy. Start a normal TGT with 6-18 time or event TGT with 4:15.
Quoting this so the developers see the easy solution for next year ;)
yeah, I guess this would be a plus. I was thinking too the same thing. Maybe it would be better if the time would go, from 20:00 to 5 a.m., meaning the whole night. It would be more appropriate and put an end to the hunt. But I think this depends of the angle you look at it. I am not bothered of the way it is now, really.
vsaet wrote:Very nice Hunt
I have a proposition to make.
With the 308 there are many hurt shots but few kills. I propose an ammunition for sawn-off shotguns like a "silver slug" cartridges it would be nice ;)
I agree, it would be original to use a heavy sawn-off shotgun, to see the werewolf , like in movies, thrown in the air by the blast and falling on his back 10 meters away.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
vsaet wrote:Very nice Hunt
I have a proposition to make.
With the 308 there are many hurt shots but few kills. I propose an ammunition for sawn-off shotguns like a "silver slug" cartridges it would be nice ;)
I agree, it would be original to use a heavy sawn-off shotgun, to see the werewolf , like in movies, thrown in the air by the blast and falling on his back 10 meters away.
Yes, yes, YES! Die, werewolves, DIE!! :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
Maybe it would be better if the time would go, from 20:00 to 5 a.m., meaning the whole night. It would be more appropriate and put an end to the hunt.
Infinite night of werewolf's sounds interesting to me...Maybe someone can hunt them next Halloween for 50 days straight and get like 100000 werewolf harvests :lol:
CAmulieman
Tracker

Post by CAmulieman »

Probably the hardest skull to find is the purple one. It's probably under the railroad bride. I saw that hint on the forum, went there, and found it right a way. What a TRICK!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

CAmulieman wrote:Probably the hardest skull to find is the purple one. It's probably under the railroad bride. I saw that hint on the forum, went there, and found it right a way. What a TRICK!
Yep, I'd agree that skull was the hardest and the last one I needed. Found it down by the lake north of Owls Perch. Mission DONE!

Thanks for the event EW, and the prizes for completing the mission. I'll see you all next year! Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Well done to all mission completers. No Albino for three days and 2 this morning, so mission completed and first qualifying level reached. I'll hold on my 1005 points or else I'll be hearing growls and howls in my sleep (again).
I would really like to see a silver rifle round at some point and that a lung hit kills the Werewolf more quickly. Glad to have taken part. :evil: :evil: :D :evil: :evil:

Return to “Official Community Competitions”