Halloween Event 2021

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I already killed two albino werewolves but no sign of golden one. I guess it's rare. If I find the golden one , I can say I finished the mission from day 1.
Thank you for this event you prepared for us!
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

Not a fan of "killing albino/golden/with that score" requirement to be honest. It treats werewolf as any other animal which doesn't suit the event in my opinion. And I never even saw albino werevolf. Also I always hated 'fur' requirement for mission in the first place. That the reason I've never even bothered to complete gray wolf mission pack. I was looking forward this event, but now I have feelings that it would be probably wise to skip it althoghether. It feels that it could be really grindy.

Skulls worth nothing I see. Walking in the night in search of them was very relaxing. And so I need to harvest 30 werewolves for qualifying for reward, do I? Hard pass then. Shame, it was cool event last two yeras.

P.S. Lol, not 30+. I was counting assuming last year 666 requirement. Now with 1000, it's 60+. Instead of ONE that was required for last year's event. Wow, that one way to turn a cool event into tedious grind, to be sure. I have no words here. Why?
Last edited by herajika on October 27th, 2021, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Guess I got more than I was bargaining for:

:shock: :roll: :lol:
Spoiler:
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

herajika wrote:Skulls worth nothing I see. Walking in the night in search of them was very relaxing. And so I need to harvest 30 werewolves for qualifying for reward, do I? Hard pass then. Shame, it was cool event last two yeras.
These are certainly very hard tasks, and I am not sure if I will have the perseverance to hunt down my last item (Albino werewolf) to complete the mission, let alone collect enough $treats for the campaign. I'm trying, but these werewolves are way to hard to kill.

They also didn't bother to fix the bugs with the werewolves, where they glitch and stand still so you can walk up to them and shoot them in the head,

herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

jttoo wrote:
herajika wrote:Skulls worth nothing I see. Walking in the night in search of them was very relaxing. And so I need to harvest 30 werewolves for qualifying for reward, do I? Hard pass then. Shame, it was cool event last two yeras.
These are certainly very hard tasks, and I am not sure if I will have the perseverance to hunt down my last item (Albino werewolf) to complete the mission, let alone collect enough $treats for the campaign. I'm trying, but these werewolves are way to hard to kill.
It seems that devs have completely missed the point with this event. They made this event completely the same as any other. But it wasn't supposed to be that way. I'm fine with other events to be a little grindy, because we are just doing the same stuff as usual, but a little longer. I like them. But hallowen event was relaxing and fun activity. We had collected few skulls, harvested few werevoles, had a lot of fun. Now what we have? Hours and hours of killing the same charging werevolves in complete darkness again and again? It's fun first time, so surely it would be fun 100th time in the row, wouldn't it be? And why we still have skulls around then? They usually were important for event score, but now that they are worthless, why we are still collecting them? There are abslutely no reward in finding them now. Some would say they haven't liked spending the time collecting them and would prefer hunting werevolves. Fair enough. But here's one thing. Last year's event had required to collect 666 skull$ and werewolf was 25 skull$. Now it requires 1000 skull$ and werewolf gives only 10$. 27 harvests against 100. So one source of skull$ was completely killed and other was nerfed by 4 times. What for? I don't understand.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

XQlatherX wrote:Hi guys, this is my first Halloween event. Any tips on how to get those collectables faster? does they spawn on roads? thanks
All found on this road. Have a good hunting
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

Current event leader found a place where he harvests werewolves every two minutes. It's just a little north-east of Goldhorn Pass. Above the water pond or whatever it's called. He spotted 25 werewolves and harvested 15 of them, all in only 35 minutes for example. There're probably many spawn points there and it's worth checking if someone needs werewolves harvests for event or maybe rare werewolves for mission.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

what's for the ritual of skull trophy ? I had a surprise seeing it today in my trophy page. It says nothing about it in event covering.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

Looks like the Mission from last year snuck through. If you had it half done, it will complete.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

AveryW88 wrote:Looks like the Mission from last year snuck through. If you had it half done, it will complete.
It says 27th of october 2021, which is this year. I only need the golden werewolf to be done or did you mean the mission from the last year half done ?
Last edited by Vanatorul_Roman on October 28th, 2021, 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”