WEEKEND COMPETITION - Three Little Bears

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Re: WEEKEND COMPETITION - Three Little Bears

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Something went wrong ;)
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

What a pity. I found a really small bear in my first hunt. Only 47kg. Smaller than a doe :lol:
Spoiler:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

BaiPe6o wrote:What a pity. I found a really small bear in my first hunt. Only 47kg. Smaller than a doe :lol:
We believe that they will correct the mistake.

This is true. Such? :D
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

We are attacking it now. Nasty little bug hiding in a corner and refusing to come out without a little pressure. Fix should be out soon, give us a few minutes, and we will reset the attempts as well to keep things fair.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

So, found the bug with the comp. Long story short, the comp will require your 3 smallest Black Bears, no matter which reserve they were hunted on. Description updated and attempts reset to keep things fair for everyone. Sorry for this, everyone.

The Harvest issues people were having should hopefully be fixed with this as well. Please let us know if they aren't.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

AveryW88 wrote:So, found the bug with the comp. Long story short, the comp will require your 3 smallest Black Bears, no matter which reserve they were hunted on. Description updated and attempts reset to keep things fair for everyone. Sorry for this, everyone.

The Harvest issues people were having should hopefully be fixed with this as well. Please let us know if they aren't.
Thanks!!!!
"The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything..." (с) Theodore Roosevelt
pokie206
Hunter

Post by pokie206 »

AveryW88 wrote:So, found the bug with the comp. Long story short, the comp will require your 3 smallest Black Bears, no matter which reserve they were hunted on. Description updated and attempts reset to keep things fair for everyone. Sorry for this, everyone.

Are the bear baits now not working? My bait on red feather falls is activated but not one sign of a bear any where. Its normaly very productive with 6 to 10 bears. Sorry my mistake baited wrong barrel ,Everything alright.
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

"We need to even out the bear population, hunter, or we're going to have an African elephant situation on our hands! Go out and see what you can do about those small bears causing issues. It's for the greater good."

African Elephant situation? wait a minute...

aFRica WeSErvE???

I Love Big Racks
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

deerman30 wrote:"We need to even out the bear population, hunter, or we're going to have an African elephant situation on our hands! Go out and see what you can do about those small bears causing issues. It's for the greater good."

African Elephant situation? wait a minute...

aFRica WeSErvE???
I saw that too, and had the same thought. I guess we won't know for a bit, but we can always hope. It does read like some kind of hint, tho'... ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Hoosier

Post by Hoosier »

Still don't think it is working correctly. I have only hunted two of the three reserves and have a score for my three smallest.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”