WEEKEND COMPETITION - Three Little Bears

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

WEEKEND COMPETITION - Three Little Bears

Post by AveryW88 »

Howdy Hunter,

Hunt at least one Black Bear in each Settler Creeks, Redfeather Falls, and Rougarou Bayou.

Find out what it’s all about and join the competition for a chance to win hefty prizes in em$!!

fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Re: WEEKEND COMPETITION - Three Little Bears

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Interesting comp.
In discounts 44 Long Colt Revolver fix to Long Colt 45. Thanks
News Archive - http://news.thehunter.com
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

Ah, my bad, thanks :)
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

There could be a problem with registering the harvests for this comp. I shot a second bear on a second reserve and still no massage ( harvest counted for competition). The harvest screen doesn't show the score, just keeps loading and nothing happens. When I harvest another animal it's score appears immediately. After exiting the harvest screen the loading indicator in the upper right corner won't go away. In the hunt summary all is good but I'm still not sure if the harvests will count for the comp. Someone else with such issues?
Spoiler:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

BaiPe6o wrote:There could be a problem with registering the harvests for this comp. I shot a second bear on a second reserve and still no massage ( harvest counted for competition). The harvest screen doesn't show the score, just keeps loading and nothing happens. When I harvest another animal it's score appears immediately. After exiting the harvest screen the loading indicator in the upper right corner won't go away. In the hunt summary all is good but I'm still not sure if the harvests will count for the comp. Someone else with such issues?
Wait for your third baribal and watch :D
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
BaiPe6o wrote:There could be a problem with registering the harvests for this comp. I shot a second bear on a second reserve and still no massage ( harvest counted for competition). The harvest screen doesn't show the score, just keeps loading and nothing happens. When I harvest another animal it's score appears immediately. After exiting the harvest screen the loading indicator in the upper right corner won't go away. In the hunt summary all is good but I'm still not sure if the harvests will count for the comp. Someone else with such issues?
And there attempts will be gone in the name of science. :lol:
Spoiler:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

BaiPe6o wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
And there attempts will be gone in the name of science. :lol:
When it was bad with Axis, the development team returned attempts ;)
But suspicious. No baribal position.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Got it .... I haven't finished reading it. one baribal at Rougarou Bayou, Redfeather Falls, Settler Creeks
ddnewell

Post by ddnewell »

I'm having the same problem, got a bear on each reserve and no position.
pokie206
Hunter

Post by pokie206 »

Have the same here. :oops:

Return to “Official Community Competitions”