Fall Event

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
herajika
Tracker

Re: Fall Event

Post by herajika »

muledeer wrote:such collecting tasks and in this case kill as many animals of certain species as you can unfortunately also have a certain bitter taste. so that even players who cannot be on the pc day and night ... i wish for a limit similar to that of all other competitions ... but not unlimited for several days but only one hunting round per day. maybe that would be something for future events of this kind? of course i wish everyone good luck with the event and best regards and stay healthy
That's why there is reward for fixed amount of harvests for people like me who's just doing events for fun. I never bother to do more than that. And I prefer this format, where you choose how and when to participate. You have 7 days to complete the mission, 3 days to participate in every of 3 competition and if you do that you only need to harvest 60 deer for trophy and 200 em$. That's not really much, I think. Of course to win it would be completely different matter, but .. why doing that if you aren't enjoying it? There's no pressure here, other than that we've chosen to put on ourselves.
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Post by mel_o_mel »

herajika wrote:
muledeer wrote:such collecting tasks and in this case kill as many animals of certain species as you can unfortunately also have a certain bitter taste. so that even players who cannot be on the pc day and night ... i wish for a limit similar to that of all other competitions ... but not unlimited for several days but only one hunting round per day. maybe that would be something for future events of this kind? of course i wish everyone good luck with the event and best regards and stay healthy
That's why there is reward for fixed amount of harvests for people like me who's just doing events for fun. I never bother to do more than that. And I prefer this format, where you choose how and when to participate. You have 7 days to complete the mission, 3 days to participate in every of 3 competition and if you do that you only need to harvest 60 deer for trophy and 200 em$. That's not really much, I think. Of course to win it would be completely different matter, but .. why doing that if you aren't enjoying it? There's no pressure here, other than that we've chosen to put on ourselves.
I also only go for the base reward in these events, but I did do the month long comp for the summer event and came in sixth. I ended up sacrificing time from the mission packs to participate in that comp. (probably never would have got the heart shot on that dark red puma anyway :evil: :twisted: :evil: ) It would be cool to see a multi species comp like that in these smaller events with maybe a new species introduced daily.

I don't usually go out to harvest lots of animals in my hunts, but to get the base reward for this event you need 1000 harvests. You can get 400 from completing the missions and participating in the comps. That leaves 600 harvests over six days, which works out to just 10 deer (at 10 harvests per deer) per day. That's not too bad.

And like herajika, I wouldn't really be having fun trying to keep up with the amount of harvests leaders are doing, so I'm pretty happy that there's a base reward available for the rest of us that are willing to put some time into it.
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Just achieved the 1000 points needed for the first tier prize in the fall event. I can relax and enjoy the comps now.
Haloween

Post by Haloween »

hey everyone! Do females count for harvest$?
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Haloween wrote:hey everyone! Do females count for harvest$?
Yes.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Haloween wrote:hey everyone! Do females count for harvest$?
I'm jealous of your name. Can we trade? You'll be my guy and I'll barely ever play. Deal? :D
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

1 hour and 28 minutes it took me to finish the mission, the hardest ones were mule deer and bighorn. I and Ogruls somehow managed to find 2 1100+ boars on one server, and my 1130 was barely 180 kg.

Jeepers

Post by Jeepers »

I am officially tired lol.I did not start the fall event until the day after it started but 4th place not bad kept 3rd place fella playing to muahaha
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Thanks for the event, a bit disappointed by 2 things, first of all i thought the trophy rewards would be the same Shawn on the logo for some reason xD and i kept fighting for this one,,,, :oops:

Secondly, if i knew boosting was allowed i wouldn't have taken part in this comp, i dont wanna fight 2 or 3 guys boosting one same account, the third guy made me work extra hard when it shouldn't be needed.

Congrats to Ogruls on first place, he is a master and i had no chance catching up to him! and Congtats to 4-10 positions players who worked hard for this one ;)
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

Thank you for this lovely fiesta! I look forward to the next one. Dmitri and the gang really changed this game for the better and they deserve our appreciation.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”