Fall Event

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Fall Event

Post by AveryW88 »

Howdy!

The best season of the year is finally here! Past summer's heat and before freezing to death, it's the perfect time to hunt. Come join us for a Mission and 3 tiered Comps.

Gain Harvest$ through the event's mission and competitions and hunting Fall Deer (Roe Deer, Red Deer, Mule Deer, Rocky Mountain Elk) in Timbergold Trails and Hirschfelden! No restrictions on gender.

Participate for the prizes, the trophies, and the glory! The hunter with the most Harvest$ at the end of September the 28th will win a generous first prize!

In order to take part in the event, you will have to click on the big banner you will find in the Launcher (or Website) home page:

CALENDAR

Event Duration: 7 days

Start: 22 Sept 2021 (Wednesday) - morning

End: 28 Sept 2021 (Tuesday) - 23.59 UTC

CAMPAIGN

There are no collectibles this time around, so instead we're awarding points for harvesting Fall Deer.

And this is how the prize pool looks:

MISSION

This year's mission is called Grand Harvest

Howdy Hunter, never thought I'd see the day. Monica and Franz have agreed to work together! They want to do something to celebrate the end of the harvest season, so they're going to need some nice, fat animals from Fall reserves.

The mission will last through the event's duration from the 22nd Sept to the 28th Sept.

Completing it will earn the hunter the following rewards:

COMPETITIONS

The event comes with three competitions each lasting 3 days!

Prizes for the competitions look like this:

Completing each competition in any place (just qualify!) will also award the hunter 100 Harvest$ points.

Each competition comes with 7 tiers based on your Hunter Score:

RULES

What would a game be without rules?

We have one simple rule for our events: No exploitation of existing game mechanics to gain an advantage. All winners' hunts will be checked by EW staff prior to prizes being rewarded, and the decision will be final.

In case of exploits usage, EW has a right to disqualify the player from this event.

SALES

We've got some cool sales for this event. A number of items will be on sale in the Store, including a juicy 50% discount on a lot of Callers as well as 30% off a variety of weapons.

Make sure to check out the Sale section to see the full list!

That's all folks, any questions, feel free to post them below.

Enjoy all!
muledeer
Hunter

Re: Fall Event

Post by muledeer »

whenever i don't feel like playing the game anymore, you surprise me with a new event and provide the necessary incentive to continue. I would like to thank you sincerely for this
Extort713
Tracker

Post by Extort713 »

I doubt I am gunna play in the event, but just curious as to what "No exploitation of existing game mechanics to gain an advantage." means exactly. Like what would one of the exploits even be?
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

Extort713 wrote:I doubt I am gunna play in the event, but just curious as to what "No exploitation of existing game mechanics to gain an advantage." means exactly. Like what would one of the exploits even be?
any discussion of exploits or cheating is prohibited on official resources
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Wow !!!! Thanks to the team for a NEW interesting event !!!
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Extort713 wrote:I doubt I am gunna play in the event, but just curious as to what "No exploitation of existing game mechanics to gain an advantage." means exactly. Like what would one of the exploits even be?

Yes i would like to know what this mean exactly? does for example using the snake bite OP silent bow to bile animals up on the same spot called exploits? does fast traveling called exploits? can you please explain more? thank you.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

Wow, a new event! I love it! Thx !

Got a question: do Roes and Red deer from Val des Bois get into account ?
Last edited by Vanatorul_Roman on September 22nd, 2021, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tom111

Post by tom111 »

Good afternoon. The question for the total count of deer and roe is it necessary to catch only on two maps or not. Otherwise, the deer were counted on my map of Val-des-Bois.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

Afternoon, there was a slight glitch with that. The deer were only supposed to count on those two maps and will only count there now. The fix isn't retroactive and you won't lose the deer harvested from other maps before the fix was applied.

Our apologies for the bug!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

AveryW88 wrote:Afternoon, there was a slight glitch with that. The deer were only supposed to count on those two maps and will only count there now. The fix isn't retroactive and you won't lose the deer harvested from other maps before the fix was applied.

Our apologies for the bug!
Now only complete the mission in Timbergold Trails and Hirschfelden? Or is it possible on other maps?

Return to “Official Community Competitions”