Fall Event

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Re: Fall Event

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:Thank you for this lovely fiesta! I look forward to the next one. Dmitri and the gang really changed this game for the better and they deserve our appreciation.
Well said. I join. Bravo !
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Mrmr123 wrote:Thanks for the event, a bit disappointed by 2 things, first of all i thought the trophy rewards would be the same Shawn on the logo for some reason xD and i kept fighting for this one,,,, :oops:

Secondly, if i knew boosting was allowed i wouldn't have taken part in this comp, i dont wanna fight 2 or 3 guys boosting one same account, the third guy made me work extra hard when it shouldn't be needed.

Congrats to Ogruls on first place, he is a master and i had no chance catching up to him! and Congtats to 4-10 positions players who worked hard for this one ;)
Thanks, am more just pig headed stubborn than a master. You did great doing harder animals on a harder map than me. Agree with the boosting comments would have just taken 3 or 4 players to know what they were doing and winning score could have been in the 30,000s. Grtz to all who took part and thanks to the devs for their efforts during the event.
Soldadojef28

Post by Soldadojef28 »

Mrmr123 wrote:Thanks for the event, a bit disappointed by 2 things, first of all i thought the trophy rewards would be the same Shawn on the logo for some reason xD and i kept fighting for this one,,,, :oops:

Secondly, if i knew boosting was allowed i wouldn't have taken part in this comp, i dont wanna fight 2 or 3 guys boosting one same account, the third guy made me work extra hard when it shouldn't be needed.

Congrats to Ogruls on first place, he is a master and i had no chance catching up to him! and Congtats to 4-10 positions players who worked hard for this one ;)

I am honestly saddened by this kind of situation,
I got the 5th place in the competition and was not with the help of any FRIEND. What makes me realize that participants who use this practice (boost) only reveal their inability to compete.
For all those who really competed fairly and not usurped a possible failure, I leave here my congratulations, whatever their placement in it.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I had very good fun with this decent and pleasant event (I really did) but I just want to point something out about the less than stellar structure of the rewards system here:

Everyone who managed to collect 1000 Harvest points or more received 200em$ (in-game currency only) for their time and effort, except ten (and only ten) people at the very top who got slightly more. Of those ten people, the first three people received 3000, 2000, and 1000em$ respectively (decent rewards and good for you!) but from 4 to 10, all they received was 500em$ each, only 300em$ more than nearly everyone else. And that means that position 11 received only the same 200em$ (or two bucks) as the very last person to collect 1000 Harvest points, and not a penny more. So Position 11 played their arse off for 7 days and received absolutely nothing for it other than the two bucks they earned in the first couple of hours of the event??? To me this is a very poor reward structure (in my honest, not humble, opinion.) It's true that it is not difficult to reach 1000 points and receive the free 200em$ (and thank you EW) but anyone hoping for anything more, except the top three, must expend a serious amount of almost entirely wasted time and energy. (To anyone who tried to compete and fell short of your goal... well, you have my sincere condolences; I hope that at least you enjoyed the fight.) Nevertheless, to EW, PLEASE!!!... surely you can come up with something better than this. There has to be a more equitable scale that can somehow be devised, discovered, created, and implemented for these longer termed events. I do not know what can be done, but this system is just so wrong in so many ways. There are some huge holes that need to be, must be, filled.

However, (and this is the reason for my post) if anyone in the top ten was boosting, then that person (or persons) is (are) the absolute lowest human being(s) on this planet, period. To steal a couple of lousy bucks worth of paltry in-game money, high-jacked from some other poor kid who worked day and night for it, that is simply the absolute worst shite a degenerate scumbag could ever dump on another human being. If someone, anyone, is reading this and did this foul thing to their fellow players, then I hope you are proud of your despicable reward. What kind of stink you must have on you right now, and for the rest of your life, I can only imagine. That smell on you (that you think is glory, but is actually human degradation) simply cannot be washed off, so live with it you POS, and I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you very much for this fun event EW, I think it was a mostly positive act of gratitude to the community for their continued support, and I take it as such. Merci, and hats off to you all; and I look forward to any improvements you can come up with for your future acts of gratitude. Jimbo.
HPitte
Spotter

Post by HPitte »

Agree 100% ^

But hey at least this event had us hunting animals instead of worthless and ridiculous looking trash thrown all over the reserves.

Now just waiting to see news of the Halloween Event, if there's going to be vampires mummies frankensteins and witches added to the RIDICULOUS WEREWOLVES.
Takoygekakvse

Post by Takoygekakvse »

Разработчикам лучше сейчас высказать все что нас ждет на хеллоунский ивент(а так же сроки). Так будет лучше, да и мы подготовимся.
It is better for the developers to express now everything that awaits us at the Halloween event (as well as the timing). It will be better that way, and we will prepare ourselves.
Spoiler:
petunia
Tracker

Post by petunia »

I'm apparently out of the loop. Can someone explain what this boosting is that you speak of?
Soldadojef28

Post by Soldadojef28 »

petunia wrote:I'm apparently out of the loop. Can someone explain what this boosting is that you speak of?
Petunia
In a simple way it would be two or more players slaughtering the animals and only one of them will collect them.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”