Fall Event

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Re: Fall Event

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

HooCairs wrote:When spotting info says 170-210kg and you think this is going to be your 180kg wild boar... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

HooCairs wrote:When spotting info says 170-210kg and you think this is going to be your 180kg wild boar... :D

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

That's exactly how it went... :lol:

So I shot another... :(

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

LoL
I got the other side of the coin (spotted 160-190kg):

I had just made a remote feeder refill and didn't need it anymore after harvesting this one, so at least I wasn't that lucky. :lol:
Then later I restarted just to shoot some boars from said feeder and I got a 225kg one, and also spotted several Roe Deer above 30kg, which gave me headache to get on the first hunt.
So I guess that what I'm saying is life is a b!tch. :lol:
BTW, I deactivated the fall fox comp for this feeder run and surely enough, 12kg+ fox was found, so there was also that. :roll:
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Funny I also spotted a fox scoring 27-31, he spooked and chased my pigs away. This game just never gets old. :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

HooCairs wrote:Funny I also spotted a fox scoring 27-31, he spooked and chased my pigs away. This game just never gets old. :P
Precisely the same as mine, and although it didn't spook, it refused to die right away after being stuck and also spooked the pigs, only to die 10m away from my stand. :roll:
Indeed this game never gets old! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Maybe not "precisely" that, since my spotting isn't 20, but the max number was indeed 31.
Spoiler:
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

How common 100kg+ sheep are? I usually never hunt them and after one run along mountains I had only 3 males who's weight was 68, 84 and 86. That's not even close to 100kg.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

herajika wrote:How common 100kg+ sheep are? I usually never hunt them and after one run along mountains I had only 3 males who's weight was 68, 84 and 86. That's not even close to 100kg.
It's not super common but it doesn't have to be a beast either.
I got mine in my first hunt, which yielded 16 BHS and I was shooting ewes too.
Spoiler:
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

BuiuRei wrote:
herajika wrote:How common 100kg+ sheep are? I usually never hunt them and after one run along mountains I had only 3 males who's weight was 68, 84 and 86. That's not even close to 100kg.
It's not super common but it doesn't have to be a beast either.
I got mine in my first hunt, which yielded 16 BHS and I was shooting ewes too.
Yep, I did second run and got another three males 90, 98,3 ,98,6. At least it's something. Maybe next run will be the one :) .
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

such collecting tasks and in this case kill as many animals of certain species as you can unfortunately also have a certain bitter taste. so that even players who cannot be on the pc day and night ... i wish for a limit similar to that of all other competitions ... but not unlimited for several days but only one hunting round per day. maybe that would be something for future events of this kind? of course i wish everyone good luck with the event and best regards and stay healthy

Return to “Official Community Competitions”