WEEKEND COMPETITION - The Axes

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: WEEKEND COMPETITION - The Axes

Post by HooCairs »

I don't think you can leave the comp as it is. At first it counted two males, so everyone harvesting two males has now a big advantage, as no one else can achieve the top scores anymore. I think you should change it to two males needed, so that at least for the remainder of the comp people have a fair chance.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

HooCairs wrote:I don't think you can leave the comp as it is. At first it counted two males, so everyone harvesting two males has now a big advantage, as no one else can achieve the top scores anymore. I think you should change it to two males needed, so that at least for the remainder of the comp people have a fair chance.
we changed the conditions to 'the combined weight of any two Axis Deer', no matter male or female. so anyone joined later still has the same chance
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

;) :) :) Thank you you are the best!
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Dmitri wrote:
HooCairs wrote:I don't think you can leave the comp as it is. At first it counted two males, so everyone harvesting two males has now a big advantage, as no one else can achieve the top scores anymore. I think you should change it to two males needed, so that at least for the remainder of the comp people have a fair chance.
we changed the conditions to 'the combined weight of any two Axis Deer', no matter male or female. so anyone joined later still has the same chance
Giggity ;)
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

The OP could still be misleading/confusing for some with one sentence imho. This phrase: Would you get me a male and female Axis Deer to stuff?
Because in the end, one needs two Males to have a chance at placing in top positions.
Maybe think of fixing this also.
Thank you.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”