Let's Fiesta!

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Re: Let's Fiesta!

Post by Deconstructed »

Well, just spawn-mashed half a dozen times looking for that 100 Sitka for the heart shot. Now I wanna shoot myself in the face. Guess I'm not getting that done. No fun doing that.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Deconstructed wrote:Well, just spawn-mashed half a dozen times looking for that 100 Sitka for the heart shot. Now I wanna shoot myself in the face. Guess I'm not getting that done. No fun doing that.
I needed 130 starts, some included fast travels to a 2nd place. Missed 3 or 4 over 100 until I succeeded. I am no reference, but if you are double as good, you need half as many attempts. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

HooCairs wrote:
Deconstructed wrote:Well, just spawn-mashed half a dozen times looking for that 100 Sitka for the heart shot. Now I wanna shoot myself in the face. Guess I'm not getting that done. No fun doing that.
I needed 130 starts, some included fast travels to a 2nd place. Missed 3 or 4 over 100 until I succeeded. I am no reference, but if you are double as good, you need half as many attempts. ;)
I tried one more just to see if the luck others in the thread are getting after posting about difficulties got it soon after posting. I'll live without completing it. My priority has been the Jackpot comp and (knock on wood) that seems to be going well.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Deconstructed wrote:My priority has been the Jackpot comp and (knock on wood) that seems to be going well.
Indeed. If you continue like that you will finish in the top ten I predict!
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
elberto

Post by elberto »

Vegan finish, now need find this Devil Sitka
Last edited by elberto on August 24th, 2021, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Is there any chance that we will get any extra time? Still have some missions to deal with :lol:
i-man

Post by i-man »

Sitka 100, where are you?? Very difficult mission. Need to find a good one, and manage to hit him in the heart.
I think this will be bobcat brain, but no.
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

The bobcat brain is very easy if you take it from a tree stand and use the spray. It's the same with the sitka. Just have to find a 100+, use a tree stand and call it right under you. Aim right between the front legs with the .44. There is still some time left. Good luck.
Spoiler:
EthanRanft
Tracker

Post by EthanRanft »

HooCairs wrote:
Wow! That’s insane. I needed 4 starts and just about 4hrs total. Missed one over 100, got the second
elberto

Post by elberto »

Last hour to find and kill this Sitka..

Return to “Official Community Competitions”