Midsummer Event

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Midsummer Event

Post by Fletchette »

Santos2 wrote:Help hunters, i cant find any coyote on my own map whats happening? near 3 hours searching with pointer dog.
Forget the dog for now. Just take the Predator "Jackrabbit" Caller and wander around the southern half of Logger's Point. There usually many coyotes roaming around there.
Personal Bests...
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Fletchette wrote:
Santos2 wrote:Help hunters, i cant find any coyote on my own map whats happening? near 3 hours searching with pointer dog.
Forget the dog for now. Just take the Predator "Jackrabbit" Caller and wander around the southern half of Logger's Point. There usually many coyotes roaming around there.
Also, never had a problem finding coyotes at what is commonly known as the "golden treestand" at Whitehart. They're always running off my pray. The issue there becomes getting a distance shot because either the treestand or the tower in that area is good for coyotes but they're usually coming in from the adjecent forest. From the nearby tower though there's also commonly packs of coyotes wondering into the open field where you can get a good 80 to 100m shot. This is where I'm wondering how potent is a buck shot at range and how far?
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Invis, check out the competition leaderboards...some have managed to get kills with buckshot at 90 to 100m!! Amazing skill, or just pure luck? I dunno.....
Santos2
Tracker

Post by Santos2 »

Fletchette wrote:
ty

Forocoches no es un foro de coches. :geek:
Santos2
Tracker

Post by Santos2 »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:
Fletchette wrote:
Also, never had a problem finding coyotes at what is commonly known as the "golden treestand" at Whitehart. They're always running off my pray. The issue there becomes getting a distance shot because either the treestand or the tower in that area is good for coyotes but they're usually coming in from the adjecent forest. From the nearby tower though there's also commonly packs of coyotes wondering into the open field where you can get a good 80 to 100m shot. This is where I'm wondering how potent is a buck shot at range and how far?
ty

Forocoches no es un foro de coches. :geek:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Stick to Logger's Point east wing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffQ3l8EWTmQ
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

the tower next to golden treestand with the longer meadow tower 6 has loads of coyote around it. infact that tower straight down the meadow to the middle lake is coyote highway. on loggers point the middle tower area is full of coyote. bottom tower also.
Soldadojef28

Post by Soldadojef28 »

It is in the rules: The non-use of exploits in the MidSummer event.
What about the points acquired by a competitor, going to the same map, incessantly, collecting his trophies in almost the same place?
How far is this correct?
Please help me to understand these actions, so that I can be more comfortable with such attitudes.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Soldadojef28 wrote:What about the points acquired by a competitor, going to the same map, incessantly, collecting his trophies in almost the same place?
What rule says you cannot do this?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

HooCairs wrote:
Soldadojef28 wrote:What about the points acquired by a competitor, going to the same map, incessantly, collecting his trophies in almost the same place?
What rule says you cannot do this?

Return to “Official Community Competitions”