Midsummer Event

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
calamar2000
Hunter

Re: Midsummer Event

Post by calamar2000 »

Dmitri wrote:
Cedric01 wrote:Hello, do you know why the prizes for the last Midsummer event "Loose moose" competition were not given? The competition does not even appear in the history? Thank you so much.
it should be fine now, please check
why are people in such a hurry? :roll: :lol:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

calamar2000 wrote:
Dmitri wrote:
Cedric01 wrote:Hello, do you know why the prizes for the last Midsummer event "Loose moose" competition were not given? The competition does not even appear in the history? Thank you so much.
it should be fine now, please check
why are people in such a hurry? :roll: :lol:
Excitement about winning!! :D This person in particular is the one that took the #1 spot, and that bumped me down to #11 so I won nothing! :oops: :? :evil: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

How do we know if we have received the Tree Stand from the Event Missions? Not all of my tree stands have been deployed, and I can't remember how many I had before the event, so I don't know if the total has increased or not. Same thing as last event, I just can't tell. Is there a way to check in your inventory if you have received a new tree stand other than by knowing how many you had ahead of finishing the missions?
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

If you have so many tree stands on stock, that you cannot recognize, if you got one, does it really matte for you?
I don't think EW has any intention, not to deliver what they promised!
Spoiler:
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

I have checked on our based on the ID number of each item and our purchase history, it is indeed there. I personally don't know of a way to check in-game, but happy for someone to correct me if they've found one?
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

AveryW88 wrote:I have checked on our based on the ID number of each item and our purchase history, it is indeed there. I personally don't know of a way to check in-game, but happy for someone to correct me if they've found one?
OK thanks Avery. I meant to check my total before I completed the final task but I forgot. The event was a lot of fun, and I appreciate the rewards. :)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Dr_ViEr wrote:If you have so many tree stands on stock, that you cannot recognize, if you got one, does it really matte for you?
I don't think EW has any intention, not to deliver what they promised!
First of all, I asked a question looking for an answer, not unsolicited unprofessional unknowing opinions.
Second, what does it matter to you whether or not it matters to me?
Third, if you were told you had received payment for missions you had completed, but had no way of knowing, wouldn't you like to know?
Fourth, I never said anything about EW having any bad intentions. In the past, sometimes rewards were not correctly distributed until it was brought to their attention.
Fifth, how many tree stands I have is no one else's business but my own.
Does that answer your question?
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

LOL...you forgot one JimboCrow...

Sixth, GO POUND SAND!

:lol: :D

Return to “Official Community Competitions”