We are starting to lead up to the 10 year Celebrations and with it being such a special event, we have some limited edition 10 year anniversary T-shirts to give away as prizes.
As everyone knows, the community in this game is something special and I feel that the first competition needs to reflect this quality.
So we are going for a classic photo competition, however with a slight twist!
What are we looking for and what are the rules?
- We want to see a photo that some how conveys the community spirit i.e it might capture humor, frustration, hunting or camaraderie.
- Photos can be edited to add boarders, text or some small special effects (fire, speech bubbles, explosion, smoke etc) if it adds to the 'feel' of what you are trying to portray.
- Photos however CAN NOT be touched up to make the over all appearance look better.
- Photos must have 2-4 players featured in them, a player can be mentioned as the 'Photographer', as he would not be in the photo.
- The names for all the players in the photo must be written in the post, because if your photo wins, all the players in the photo will win a t-shirt.
- Three winning photos will be selected by the Classic team and then those three will be voted on by the community to decide the overall winner.
- Second Place: Each player gets 750em$
- Third Place: Each player gets 500em$
- No more than three photos can be entered by a player and a player can not be featured in more than three photos.
- Competition runs until April the 25th, 9am CEST
- Photos must been taken from in game (Screen shots, or in game camera)
- You must enter them here, in this thread
Any questions or comments please fire them in this thread!
Apart from that, it is time to put your thinking caps on and work out some good ideas