Community Spirit (T-Shirt Comp)

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Community Spirit (T-Shirt Comp)

Post by HooCairs »

EW_Mat wrote:Apologies for the big delay.

...AND THE WINNERS ARE....

First place:
Hoocairs, HooNose, Kapoot

Second place:
Ardillamente, Tractor10 and SFgiants2

Third Place:
Toxicdog, floydoroid and partywizard
Thanks! :)

The three of us would be happy to just get one shirt sent to us. Please share the other two shirts with Ardillamente and Toxicdog. Ok?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

T-shirt picture comp

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

The info for the comp says that everyone in the picture gets the prize, but my friend and I didn't get ours but the one who submitted it got his 750 em$. Wondering if I can get the em$ or if its a mistake.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: T-shirt picture comp

Post by caledonianblues »

BigGameHunter_21 wrote:The info for the comp says that everyone in the picture gets the prize, but my friend and I didn't get ours but the one who submitted it got his 750 em$. Wondering if I can get the em$ or if its a mistake.
I would send a message to Mat or Graham. They might not see this post. You could also try Discord. That seems to be the quickest way to get a response to questions now.
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

HooCairs wrote:
EW_Mat wrote:Apologies for the big delay.

...AND THE WINNERS ARE....

First place:
Hoocairs, HooNose, Kapoot

Second place:
Ardillamente, Tractor10 and SFgiants2

Third Place:
Toxicdog, floydoroid and partywizard
Thanks! :)

The three of us would be happy to just get one shirt sent to us. Please share the other two shirts with Ardillamente and Toxicdog. Ok?

That's very cool of you Hoo, and I'd love to receive a T-shirt. I'm up for it if the developers are ok with it too. I've been out of town for a week and just got back, so maybe they already sent off the T-shirts. If not, someone let me know on here what the plan is going to be.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Ardillamente wrote:maybe they already sent off the T-shirts. If not, someone let me know on here what the plan is going to be.
Not yet (I hope). I was still discussing with TK. However he was apparently out sick. I am really hoping they can get this done.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

caledonianblues wrote:
BigGameHunter_21 wrote:The info for the comp says that everyone in the picture gets the prize, but my friend and I didn't get ours but the one who submitted it got his 750 em$. Wondering if I can get the em$ or if its a mistake.
I would send a message to Mat or Graham. They might not see this post. You could also try Discord. That seems to be the quickest way to get a response to questions now.
Mat wont ever respond to me, I asked about the lodge bug and totw but nothing yet.
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Tractor and Ardillamente got theirs...that kind of sucks for me.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

If you are SFgiants2 I have corrected the mistake and the funds should be there now, sorry about that! I would never intentionally miss anyone!
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

EW_Mat wrote:
If you are SFgiants2 I have corrected the mistake and the funds should be there now, sorry about that! I would never intentionally miss anyone!
Awesome- thanks Mat :)
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

HooCairs wrote:
Ardillamente wrote:maybe they already sent off the T-shirts. If not, someone let me know on here what the plan is going to be.
Not yet (I hope). I was still discussing with TK. However he was apparently out sick. I am really hoping they can get this done.
Ok cool, thanks again Hoo. Keep me posted.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”