Hot Spots Competition

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
User avatar
DaveyCockett
Tracker
Posts: 161
Joined: January 30th, 2018, 3:57 pm

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby DaveyCockett » July 11th, 2018, 9:49 am

Ouch! Congrats to the winners.
User avatar
RegimentsTyp2
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: April 8th, 2016, 8:12 pm

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby RegimentsTyp2 » July 11th, 2018, 10:50 am

Thanks that I'm one of the winners and congrats to the others.

My winnig consist of:
2x Deployable Target - Field White
2x Deployable Target - Field Circles
2x Deployable Target - Rabbit White

my theHunter name is RegimentsTyp2

MfG Alex
User avatar
L3M182
Outfitter
Posts: 3237
Joined: April 23rd, 2012, 10:23 am
Location: Great Britain

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby L3M182 » July 11th, 2018, 12:50 pm

sad to see more people didnt get behind this :/

Image
User avatar
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 6934
Joined: June 29th, 2012, 7:13 pm
Location: 42.655701 N, 82.61936 W

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby Tod1d » July 11th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Here's where I set mine up. (I wasn't in it for the prize ;) )

I'm hoping they'll get the bugs ironed out, and we can actually try for the 1000m shot. :D

Map
Image

View
Image

25-200m
Image

250-1000m
Image
Image
"It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2390
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby TreeKiwi » July 16th, 2018, 4:29 am

RegimentsTyp2 wrote:Thanks that I'm one of the winners and congrats to the others.

My winnig consist of:
2x Deployable Target - Field White
2x Deployable Target - Field Circles
2x Deployable Target - Rabbit White

my theHunter name is RegimentsTyp2

MfG Alex



These have now been allocated to you! Congrats :)
User avatar
RegimentsTyp2
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: April 8th, 2016, 8:12 pm

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby RegimentsTyp2 » July 16th, 2018, 6:36 am

Thanks a lot.
But I dnt get the 500 extra em$


MfG Alex
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2390
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby TreeKiwi » July 16th, 2018, 7:55 am

RegimentsTyp2 wrote:Thanks a lot.
But I dnt get the 500 extra em$


MfG Alex


No em$ in this competition sorry! You made me go and double check :lol: But congrats on the Targets!

TK
User avatar
RidgeBack69
Outfitter
Posts: 1609
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby RidgeBack69 » July 16th, 2018, 8:10 am

TreeKiwi wrote:
RegimentsTyp2 wrote:Thanks a lot.
But I dnt get the 500 extra em$


MfG Alex


No em$ in this competition sorry! You made me go and double check :lol: But congrats on the Targets!

TK

TK check page 2 of this thread. Graham said he was adding 500em$ to it.
Spoiler:
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2390
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby TreeKiwi » July 16th, 2018, 8:17 am

OHHHHHH... ok my bad! hahaha I just checked the original post. I shall go and read it properly!
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2390
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Hot Spots Competition

Postby TreeKiwi » July 16th, 2018, 8:20 am

RidgeBack69 wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
RegimentsTyp2 wrote:Thanks a lot.
But I dnt get the 500 extra em$


MfG Alex


No em$ in this competition sorry! You made me go and double check :lol: But congrats on the Targets!

TK

TK check page 2 of this thread. Graham said he was adding 500em$ to it.
RegimentsTyp2 wrote:Thanks a lot.
But I dnt get the 500 extra em$


MfG Alex



All sorted!

Thanks guys.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest