As you all may know, we have just released our beautiful new reserve, 'Piccabeen Bay'.
Every time I set foot in Piccabeen I feel like I am on holiday, I want to kick my boots off, lay my rifle down and go for a swim or catch some sun. The other thing about going on a holiday is that everyone knows you need to send people postcards!
So its time to celebrate and what better way to celebrate than a community photo competition?
The rules and details are pretty simple:
- Photos can be taken with the in game camera or with a screen shot tool, such as Fraps or even Steam (F12 while in game).
- There are three categories;
- Live animal shots
- Photos can not be edited beyond some cropping, text, emoticon and a frame/border added to them.
- The only exception to this rule is the comedy category, you are free to edit how you like. Please keep them clean and Piccabeen/theHunter themed to the joke cards you see abroad.
- Judging will take place by members of EW, image composition over image quality will be a point of focus for the judging.
- Each category will have 3 winners.
- Participants can have three entries total, how you use them is up to you. Three in one category? Or maybe two in one and one in another?
- Please specify which category your photos are being entered in.
- Competition ends on Sunday the 7th of January 2018 23:59 CET.
*Edit, if you are unsure how to upload the images to this page you can sign up for free with this website https://postimg.org, upload your image and then copy the direct link text and post in here in the [bigimg][/bigimg] tags.
Hope you have fun