Trailer Competition 2017

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Trailer Competition 2017

Post by Radamus »

I have a little inside tip - So I'm watching the trailers on YT and when it's done it throws up a list of similar vids to watch. There are some that have not been posted here yet or something. I was working on mine and changed up for a complete rethink where I knew the impression I wanted. Low and behold I've seen it already and I hope someone posts them up here soon because they are worth the time. I could not improve on what I've seen and I suspect the big guns come out on the last day.

We are in for a treat I am confident :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
EW_Stefan
Scout

Post by EW_Stefan »

Radamus wrote: We are in for a treat I am confident :D
That's what I suspect as well :D
martin7890

Post by martin7890 »

Hi , can i send more than one treiler ? :D
Zaggidk
Tracker

Post by Zaggidk »

martin7890 wrote:Hi , can i send more than one treiler ? :D
Dont take my word for anything, but I would assume that you can ofcourse make more than one trailer, imo that would just be nice for the hunter crew to have one more to chose from, atleast that's how I look on it. :)
Javan5221

Post by Javan5221 »

I have a quick question. On the trailer, may I add cinematic black bars? Or does it have to be 100% full screen?
martin7890

Post by martin7890 »

Javan5221 wrote:I have a quick question. On the trailer, may I add cinematic black bars? Or does it have to be 100% full screen?
It can have bb imo
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Javan5221 wrote:I have a quick question. On the trailer, may I add cinematic black bars? Or does it have to be 100% full screen?
I am going to wager there are no boxes other than time. I'm finding it quite difficult to work with 90 seconds.... hours of video in the trash and little to show for it :lol:
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
Zaggidk
Tracker

Post by Zaggidk »

Radamus wrote:
I am going to wager there are no boxes other than time. I'm finding it quite difficult to work with 90 seconds.... hours of video in the trash and little to show for it :lol:
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but if you work with 90 seconds, im pretty sure you're not gonna get into the competition as it states:

Maximum length is 1 minute and 20 seconds. Size should be 1920px x 1080px.

in the post on page 1. Just to let you know! :)
Javan5221

Post by Javan5221 »

Radamus wrote:
OK thanks for the feed back! Yea, if I we're you, I'd definitely shorten your video by about 10 seconds:) It is really hard to fit in all I wanted to in 1:20 ;)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Javan5221 wrote:
Radamus wrote:
OK thanks for the feed back! Yea, if I we're you, I'd definitely shorten your video by about 10 seconds:) It is really hard to fit in all I wanted to in 1:20 ;)
Well that sucks even more :lol: .. 2hr and 45m of hunting for 12 seconds of vid ... I can only imagine what Hifisch goes through for his 4-5 minute masterpieces :shock:
Spoiler:

Return to “Official Community Competitions”