theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 19905
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby HooCairs » August 26th, 2016, 6:07 pm

Image
User avatar
ForstHeld
Outfitter
Posts: 1891
Joined: August 24th, 2013, 8:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby ForstHeld » August 28th, 2016, 9:57 am

Image
User avatar
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 5029
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 6:31 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby Alena Rybik » August 29th, 2016, 2:14 am

Great stuff everyone, keep it coming! :) One small thing I've noticed; everyone is adding captions to their GIFs, like in Johanna's example - you don't have to do it. In fact, when we were designing this competition, we were mostly thinking about "captionless" GIFs, like this:

Image
User avatar
Hawkeye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3666
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 12:49 pm
Location: Fayetteville, AR

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby Hawkeye » August 29th, 2016, 10:41 pm

Alena Rybik wrote:Great stuff everyone, keep it coming! :) One small thing I've noticed; everyone is adding captions to their GIFs, like in Johanna's example - you don't have to do it. In fact, when we were designing this competition, we were mostly thinking about "captionless" GIFs, like this:

Image


Since there's no limit to attempts, I'm assuming we can resubmit a captionless version?
User avatar
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 5029
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 6:31 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby Alena Rybik » August 30th, 2016, 2:54 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:Great stuff everyone, keep it coming! :) One small thing I've noticed; everyone is adding captions to their GIFs, like in Johanna's example - you don't have to do it. In fact, when we were designing this competition, we were mostly thinking about "captionless" GIFs, like this:

Image


Since there's no limit to attempts, I'm assuming we can resubmit a captionless version?


Definitely.
User avatar
MooseHunter330
Outfitter
Posts: 1715
Joined: September 14th, 2013, 5:54 am
Location: SW Germany
Contact:

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby MooseHunter330 » September 3rd, 2016, 10:14 am

There's mine :)

Image
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 19905
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby HooCairs » September 3rd, 2016, 11:15 am

Image
User avatar
Hawkeye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3666
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 12:49 pm
Location: Fayetteville, AR

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby Hawkeye » September 3rd, 2016, 1:25 pm

I thought this ended yesterday?
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 19905
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby HooCairs » September 3rd, 2016, 7:57 pm

Hawkeye wrote:I thought this ended yesterday?

Ah yes, didn't even check the date anymore. Was fun anyway. :)
User avatar
Hawkeye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3666
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 12:49 pm
Location: Fayetteville, AR

Re: theHunter Moments - Twitter exclusive GIF-competition

Postby Hawkeye » September 3rd, 2016, 8:09 pm

HooCairs wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:I thought this ended yesterday?

Ah yes, didn't even check the date anymore. Was fun anyway. :)


I agree, it was fun & probably didn't last long enough. Going to keep doing them anyway.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Seigo and 1 guest