Design a mission or competition pack for theHunter

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Zerwurster

Re: Design a mission or competition pack for theHunter

Post by Zerwurster »

Alena Rybik wrote:Ah yeah, I see. No problem, go for those if you feel like it.
Allright, thanks for the replies!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Having a lot of fun right now with developing my mission pack. I assume I'm not the only one doing bison, so the odds of winning are rather slim. If I don't, I will surely make some kind of comp out of it. :D
Anyway, I have a question regarding the big frozen lake in the southern part of WRR. Does it have a name already? And if not, does anybody have a good idea I could steal? Thanks!
Image Image Image
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Sent you a set of Bison missions. Have fun reading through them.

Zerwurster

Post by Zerwurster »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Having a lot of fun right now with developing my mission pack. I assume I'm not the only one doing bison, so the odds of winning are rather slim. If I don't, I will surely make some kind of comp out of it. :D
Anyway, I have a question regarding the big frozen lake in the southern part of WRR. Does it have a name already? And if not, does anybody have a good idea I could steal? Thanks!
Oh thats actually an interesting question! Aside from from the marked points of interest on the map, there are quite a few places that would be distinct enough to have a name. The mountain passes in the north, the big bay in the northeast and maybe the peninsula that defines it, the mountains, the main river or even the frozen waterfalls.

Do these places have official names?
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Zerwurster wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Having a lot of fun right now with developing my mission pack. I assume I'm not the only one doing bison, so the odds of winning are rather slim. If I don't, I will surely make some kind of comp out of it. :D
Oh thats actually an interesting question! Aside from from the marked points of interest on the map, there are quite a few places that would be distinct enough to have a name. The mountain passes in the north, the big bay in the northeast and maybe the peninsula that defines it, the mountains, the main river or even the frozen waterfalls.

Do these places have official names?
Yeah, they do.....They're called Fletchett's Lake, Fletchetts's River, Fletchetts's Peninsula, and Fletchetts's Pass #1, #2, #3, etc... 8-)
Personal Bests...
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

We will all be winners with this, these are looooooooooong over due and the reserve should never have released without these designs already in place. Finally we will be able to enjoy the new reserve. I will be doing either fox or rabbit, enjoy the smaller species more
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

waiora wrote:I will be doing either fox or rabbit, enjoy the smaller species more
I would have thought you are doing the smaller species because missions and comps would be useless for sitka deer since you had to wipe out the sitka deer population to win the Holiday event. :D
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

Lol im sure you all knew i wouldnt want to touch the sitka deer. I was so tempted to hunt foxes during the event tho, i actually saw 6 blue foxes, but only shot 1 with unpermitted ammo during a stream. Knew if I didnt leave the .243 rifle at the lodge i would waste time on tracking the foxes
chinook2835
Tracker

Post by chinook2835 »

Just spent about 3 hours hand writing them to get a rough idea on what I'm doing time to spend 2 more typing,but I'm always for improving the game ! Love the idea
Hardtree
Scout

Post by Hardtree »

Holy moly - I guess I misunderstood the rules! :shock:

I´ve created 5 travelling-missions with a "background story" for the Whiterime Ridge Reserve already...
Will they be accepted as well?
Tanngnjostr wrote:[...]
Do you mean the single lake notherly of Afterland Lodge? It´s the "Tatanka Thermal Spring"

Return to “Official Community Competitions”