Best reserve load-outs

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Best reserve load-outs

Post by Alena Rybik »

Best reserve load-out

Share your favourite reserve load-out to win great prizes and get your load-out featured in our store.

Take a screenshot of your favourite load-out (both equipment and clothing sections) and send both images to [email protected] before May 5th 23:59 CEST. No entries posted in this thread will be considered, it is for discussing the rules only. All qualifying entries will be published in the forum for community voting (anonymous).

This is the example of how your entry should look like in order to qualify:

theHunter name: MsX
Name of the load-out: Logger’s Point universal (you can further specify your load-out, eg. “small game”, or “waterfowl”, or “bow”)
Equipment:
  1. .300 Bolt Action Rifle “Carbon”
  2. .22 "Plinkington" Semi-Automatic Rifle
  3. .357 Revolver “First Lady”
  4. Deer “Grunt” Call
  5. Predator "Jackrabbit" Caller
  6. Hog "Squeal" Caller
  7. Pheasant Caller
  8. Scent eliminator
  9. Rangefinder binoculars

Clothing:
  1. theHunter T-Shirt
  2. Casual blue jeans
  3. Trapper Boots
  4. Boone & Crockett Gloves
  5. Ushanka hat with bear paw emblem
  6. Sunglasses “Pilot”
  7. Boone & Crockett Gloves

Description / story (preferable but not necessary)

Rules that apply:
  • You can submit up to two different load-outs
  • In the equipment section at least 10 slots must be occupied, in the clothing one - at least 4
  • The entry images should only show the load-out, everything else must be cropped (see the example above)
  • Screenshot must be of a high resolution (pictures taken with a camera will not qualify)
  • Your load-out can not feature not-released items
Winners will be chosen for each reserve, so it might be worth to submit your load-out for not-so-popular reserves to increase your chances.
The 9 winners will get any of the following options of their choice:
  • 2 store items of their choice (excluding premium weapons and not released items)
    OR
  • 1000em$
    OR
  • 60 days' membership
The winning load-outs will be featured in our store as permanent bundles together with the names of their creators. All top voted load-outs (together with their creators) will be included in a special e-book "Best community load-outs" which will be shared with everyone in the theHunter community and featured on our Wiki and Help page.

Good luck!
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: Best reserve load-outs

Post by killertut »

good luck to all people competing! :mrgreen:

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Nice competition and also players will be hapy about "bundle boom" :D

But I have to ask: I, for example, like to useBasic T-Shirt reflex orange (or whatever it is called), but it is not aviable in store (it was one day only game promoting item). Will I be disqualified or will you make it buy-able in the bundle?

If it was mentioned in the rules I am sorry, I read them all and could not find any info about such items... ;)
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

maros.kuzar wrote:Nice competition and also players will be hapy about "bundle boom" :D

But I have to ask: I, for example, like to useBasic T-Shirt reflex orange (or whatever it is called), but it is not aviable in store (it was one day only game promoting item). Will I be disqualified or will you make it buy-able in the bundle?

If it was mentioned in the rules I am sorry, I read them all and could not find any info about such items... ;)
Very valid point, I've added the following limitation of the rules, since we can not add not-released items to the bundle.
Your load-out can not feature not released items
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Alena Rybik wrote:
maros.kuzar wrote:Nice competition and also players will be hapy about "bundle boom" :D

Very valid point, I've added the following limitation of the rules, since we can not add not-released items to the bundle.
Your load-out can not feature not released items
Thanks for quick reply ;)
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Sorry for too much digging, but recently such bug was discovered... And while it is surely (well I am not that sure :D )unintended feature, it made many players happy. Will load-outs with clothing in backpack accepted?

Again, sorry, I will stop, I promise! :D
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

maros.kuzar wrote:Sorry for too much digging, but recently such bug was discovered... And while it is surely (well I am not that sure :D )unintended feature, it made many players happy. Will load-outs with clothing in backpack accepted?
Nope :)

One of our developers is sitting on this bug, so we hope to fix it soon (sorry all).
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Alena Rybik wrote: One of our developers is sitting on this bug, so we hope to fix it soon ...
So you are getting rid of it? Or he will just add weight to the clothing? Because it is really useful thing to have in game, and such feature is in Primal (as far as I know), so I was kind of expecting it to be released in the near future (close past? :D ) ;)
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Heaven forbid we should leave something usefull in the game. Why don't we have a dev sitting on some of the bugs we have had for a couple years?
Spoiler:
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

INTIMID883R wrote:Heaven forbid we should leave something usefull in the game. Why don't we have a dev sitting on some of the bugs we have had for a couple years?
They are sitting on those as well. Please, don't go off topic here.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”