Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Re: Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

Who chose the winner this week, there was certainly better pictures... they seem to get worse and worse every week :roll: this week in the pic the guy isn’t even holding the antlers his hand is below them... smh
Last edited by BigGameHunter_21 on March 18th, 2019, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwimm

Post by Gwimm »

I agree, should be based of the picture and not who has the biggest kill.
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

Turkey
Score: 69.294

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

BigGameHunter_21 wrote:Who chose the winner this week, there was certainly better pictures... they seem to get worse and worse every week :roll:
Maybe the same guy that is responsible for setting the Twitter background picture? :P

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

HooCairs wrote:
BigGameHunter_21 wrote:Who chose the winner this week, there was certainly better pictures... they seem to get worse and worse every week :roll:
Maybe the same guy that is responsible for setting the Twitter background picture? :P

MAYBE???? I don’t know. I looked closer and edited my post , he isn’t even holding the antler in the pic which makes it even more depressing
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

BigGameHunter_21 wrote:I looked closer and edited my post , he isn’t even holding the antler in the pic which makes it even more depressing
It was a great score though. There is no point in discussing this here. EW will choose whom they choose. A nice gesture from them rewarding people every week.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

Black bear 23.78

BigGameHunter_21
Scout

HooCairs wrote:
BigGameHunter_21 wrote:I looked closer and edited my post , he isn’t even holding the antler in the pic which makes it even more depressing
It was a great score though. There is no point in discussing this here. EW will choose whom they choose. A nice gesture from them rewarding people every week.
Yeah score beats my best I think but i thought it was based off the pic not score but whatever. It’s in the past
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

BigGameHunter_21 wrote:
HooCairs wrote:
Yeah score beats my best I think but i thought it was based off the pic not score but whatever. It’s in the past
It varies from week to week and depending on the mood of whoever is choosing the winner. One week it might be the highest scoring animal. Then the next the best or most creative picture, following week might be the best story to go along with the pic. You never know.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Zara_Spook

Post by Zara_Spook »

If I may chime in. Your right horrible pic. At last minute I spun the angle to better capture the rack and dislodge the hand. The Black bear I had been tracking was just over the hill and already running from the shot. I decided it was enough to capture his soul however I could. Pay tribute to him and the game that created him. Im new to the contest,but I thought the animal was the star not the photographer. I take a lot of photos just for my own collection and invite you to browse for better ones. If you look at it from my point of view : would you NOT submit a picture of the winner of the St.Patty's day Event because you made a mistake in the composition. I thought it was important for him to be seen flaws and all. If I ever shoot an animal worthy of submission again I promise to do better job capturing the moment. My thanks to all the staff that helped get steam working today...

Return to “Official Community Competitions”