Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Beano8U
Scout

Re: Trophy of the Week Contest

Post by Beano8U »

RayzerCro2400 wrote:
Beano8U wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:No offense jhona1310, just curious...have you ever played in the sunlight? :P
Somewhat harsh mate. I know it's in jest but the animals don't always drop and tend to "head for the hills" if they decide to run.

jhona1310 is newish to the forum it seems and may also be new to the game. Credit where credit is due :P
Just sayin'
New? It has been playing for more than 1 year and it has many weapons and dogs. It also has 8k of score and it goes up to 200 daily,He is my friend

"IT"? Pretty sure "jhona131o" is a person so let's point that out.
My original statement still stands though. Animals don't always drop on the spot so what is the argument here? RayzerCro2400?

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

The argument here is not an argument. It is an observation. jhona1310 posts in this thread constantly, once up to 10 times in 3 days. He was advised by a moderator that it was unacceptable, and along with that advice came some guidelines on what should and should not be posted here. He/she continues to post, even after others suggested a look at HooCairs video on how to take trophy shots.

My comment was sort of tongue in cheek, and meant no offense. Perhaps a lesson in taking trophy shots, even in the dark is in order. All of that doesn't discount some of the nice animals he has harvested. It would be nice to see them a little better, that's all.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
ratcat

Post by ratcat »

Chillin' on the beach with my moose friend
Score 200.584
https://www.thehunter.com/ru/#profile/s ... n/81321865
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

stancomputerhunter wrote:The argument here is not an argument. It is an observation. jhona1310 posts in this thread constantly, once up to 10 times in 3 days. He was advised by a moderator that it was unacceptable, and along with that advice came some guidelines on what should and should not be posted here. He/she continues to post, even after others suggested a look at HooCairs video on how to take trophy shots.

My comment was sort of tongue in cheek, and meant no offense. Perhaps a lesson in taking trophy shots, even in the dark is in order. All of that doesn't discount some of the nice animals he has harvested. It would be nice to see them a little better, that's all.
Ah, fair enough. I don't think I am active enough to see this.
I did however learn from criticism on how to take time to take a nice shot (even if it wasn't in the best light)
I fully understand what you mean and see that it may not have been bullying. But if that's the best he/she can do then that's a fair go.
Not intending to argue. One can only do what they can do. (Practice a trophy shot with some old does to learn how an animal moves about. Helps)

Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Nice moose ratcat :D

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Beano8U wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:The argument here is not an argument. It is an observation. jhona1310 posts in this thread constantly, once up to 10 times in 3 days. He was advised by a moderator that it was unacceptable, and along with that advice came some guidelines on what should and should not be posted here. He/she continues to post, even after others suggested a look at HooCairs video on how to take trophy shots.

Ah, fair enough. I don't think I am active enough to see this.
I did however learn from criticism on how to take time to take a nice shot (even if it wasn't in the best light)
I fully understand what you mean and see that it may not have been bullying. But if that's the best he/she can do then that's a fair go.
Not intending to argue. One can only do what they can do. (Practice a trophy shot with some old does to learn how an animal moves about. Helps)
The argument could be made that the OP is bullying the selection committee, eh?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
zacht180

Post by zacht180 »

Really liking the new render distance. Makes distance and mountain hunting much more enjoyable, so here's the scoresheet for this Ibex of mine: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/zach ... /605933420

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Sitka Deer
Score: 111.181
Shot Distance: 322.29m (1057.38ft)

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

A few nice animals from last game, (2 new Personal Bests)
1st- 272.411 Water Buffalo (PB)
2nd- 151.35 Banteng (PB)
3rd- 252.103 Water Buffalo

Nathan22Outdoors
Monroew

Post by Monroew »

Whitetail Deer
Score: 195.906

Currently 33rd on the leaderboard. Would have been 205 without deductions.

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”