Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
CalloftheWild

Re: Trophy of the Week Contest

Post by CalloftheWild »

Sitka Deer
Score: 107.164
I was out hunting on Whiterime Ridge and I saw two decent Sitka bucks aways off. But as I was sneaking up on the bucks I realized a moose was sneaking up on me so I quickly shot the one buck that I could see right then. He scored 95, then I tried to find the other one. Pretty soon I saw a buck that I had just spooked. So I followed it and sure enough it was him. Then I started calling and I was going to bring him in and shoot him with the crossbow but some does started coming in so I just shot him with the 7x64 and was pretty happy when I saw the score :D Not quite my pb just short by .08 :cry: Incidentally I have shot 53 Sitka and out of those I have had 4-5 90+ and 3 106+. :o
View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Polar Bear
Score: 30.552
Weight: 578.32 kg

I tracked, spotted and stalked this old boar for well over an hour hoping to get a shot at him with my bow. Spotting data showed me he was a 30-32 and max weight. I was hoping he was going to be the 31+ that I have been looking for forever. He probably would have been if he didn't spit out his upper denture when the arrow hit him. When did they put a dental clinic on Whiterime Ridge? :o

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
lazygirl5
Spotter

Post by lazygirl5 »

Whitetail deer
Score 186.298

I was hunting rabbits in Logger's Point with my Pointer when I suddenly heard a WT buck grunt. So then I was sneaking around and I saw him. He was soo huge that I started to shoot him when I heard another buck calling so I turn around and he was even bigger :D. But unfortunately the smaller of the 2 spooked and they both fled. Then I started tracking them. I found the smaller and shot him and he was a nice wide 170. I kept tracking the bigger and after a long difficult search I finally found him. As I was about to shoot him though I heard a pig about to attack me and I had to run and climb up into my treestand. Luckily the buck was far enough away not to spook and i was able to call him in to my treestand for an easy shot. :D

Riumma
Spotter

Post by Riumma »

In WR today I met this little guy .. :D :mrgreen:

Bison
Score: 123.779

Trelek1988

Post by Trelek1988 »

Today i've shot my PB Red Kangaroo scoring 90.587

D3athKn1ght

Post by D3athKn1ght »

Last edited by D3athKn1ght on November 28th, 2018, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

My albino of the week and server did NOT UPLOAD MY IMAGE :? :cry: :cry:

I upload the phofot but the server don't savet da....... Took me a while to pose it with a good sunlight and discover now the photo don't upload :cry: :cry: :roll: so another bug I think
HosakaLegacy

Post by HosakaLegacy »

Male Bison (127.933) found in Whiterime Ridge on 11/20/2018.

Last edited by HosakaLegacy on November 28th, 2018, 5:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

mapache01 wrote:I upload the phofot but the server don't savet da....... Took me a while to pose it with a good sunlight and discover now the photo don't upload :cry: :cry: :roll: so another bug I think
It happens from time to time. I think I was affected once. So yeah, it's definitely a bug. Very inconsistent though, and extremely difficult to reproduce. Nevertheless, congratulations on finding a rare.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”