Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Re: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by JackRbbt »

:arrow: divine_limit_393: That's a very nice pig to start with in this topic!
:arrow: FR_Bugs: Excellent bunny! But stop killing my cousins or else... :twisted:

Congratulations to both of you! :)
Spoiler:

HDOne

Post by HDOne »

ChiefFeathers

Post by ChiefFeathers »

As for getting back on track, would you consider this being accurate, maybe for most, maybe some shud still score a little higher as WT, 175 aint that good.
http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Super_R ... al_Gallery
But atleast checking that site tells you what's atleast above average?

Also, make a sort of copy pasta line for the ones posting alot in here like "Make sure you meet the requirements "link" before posting your truRacs!" or make sure you tick theese boxes or something whatever.
The more it's brought up the higher the odds people will actualy look it up. And ofcourse, the poster edit his first post with a nice "Rule section" for truRacs.. I guess some of you guys can make a good form for him.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Nice trophies people!

Real fat bunny FR ! Hope you were in a comp?

tana95

Post by tana95 »

Scored 179.844. Dropped it with a heavy recurve bow. :D
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

ChiefFeathers wrote:As for getting back on track, would you consider this being accurate, maybe for most, maybe some shud still score a little higher as WT, 175 aint that good.
http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Super_R ... al_Gallery
But atleast checking that site tells you what's atleast above average?

Also, make a sort of copy pasta line for the ones posting alot in here like "Make sure you meet the requirements "link" before posting your truRacs!" or make sure you tick theese boxes or something whatever.
The more it's brought up the higher the odds people will actualy look it up. And ofcourse, the poster edit his first post with a nice "Rule section" for truRacs.. I guess some of you guys can make a good form for him.
Im not sure i understand what you are talking about, the TruRacs section and super rare requirement scores are different.
Nathan22Outdoors
irishsniper

Post by irishsniper »

30.314 polar bear :D
Last edited by caledonianblues on March 19th, 2018, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added [bigimg] tags
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

ChiefFeathers wrote:Also, make a sort of copy pasta line for the ones posting alot in here like "Make sure you meet the requirements "link" before posting your truRacs!" or make sure you tick theese boxes or something whatever.
This thread has been going for over six years without any rules just nicely. There are no minimal requirements. Anyone who likes to post what they found are free to post. There isn't going to be a rule section nor a form, and if a form was needed, I should be able to make one myself. Welcome to the forum! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

HooCairs wrote:This thread has been going for over six years without any rules just nicely. There are no minimal requirements. Anyone who likes to post what they found are free to post.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Seigo

Post by Seigo »

My new PB. I was tracking a female and as I was about to shoot her with 7mm magnum i heard another bear to my right. I got lucky and kill the female with Pulsar bow and after that i tracked down and got this guy with 7mm :)
Score:22,913

Return to “Official Community Competitions”