Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2467
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby TreeKiwi » November 28th, 2018, 10:16 am

Image

So, would you like the chance to win this rare Park Ranger variation?

All we want from you, is a nice screen shot of the Park Ranger, posed as if it were in a car advertisement!

Rule Clarifications:
  • Photos cannot be altered using any editing software, this means they can not be touched up to enhance the visual appearance, but feel free to crop or add any text to the photo that you think might help to ‘sell it’.
  • Players can use the in game camera if they like, but a screen shot is much cleared and better quality.
  • Players can submit up to 3 photos.
  • Three of these variations can be won, competition closes Monday the 10th of December, 9am CET and the winners will be selected shortly after that.
  • If you already own one and win, you can either gift the prize to someone else or pick another prize that is purchasable in the store.

Any questions, drop them below!

TK
User avatar
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter
Posts: 9020
Joined: July 14th, 2015, 12:41 pm
Location: Moguntia

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby Tanngnjostr » November 28th, 2018, 12:58 pm

Nice competition - wouldn't it make sense to extend the "Park Ranger" membership offer until the winners were selected? Now people will have to choose whether to buy the membership offer or try to win the Jeep - but if they don't win, they won't be able to take the membership offer any more. I think that's a pity...
Image
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2467
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby TreeKiwi » November 28th, 2018, 2:12 pm

Tanngnjostr wrote:Nice competition - wouldn't it make sense to extend the "Park Ranger" membership offer until the winners were selected? Now people will have to choose whether to buy the membership offer or try to win the Jeep - but if they don't win, they won't be able to take the membership offer any more. I think that's a pity...


Prizes can be awarded to other people if they like? I do get your point though, perhaps we can work out another prize if the winner already has one!
User avatar
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter
Posts: 9020
Joined: July 14th, 2015, 12:41 pm
Location: Moguntia

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby Tanngnjostr » November 28th, 2018, 2:30 pm

TreeKiwi wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Nice competition - wouldn't it make sense to extend the "Park Ranger" membership offer until the winners were selected? Now people will have to choose whether to buy the membership offer or try to win the Jeep - but if they don't win, they won't be able to take the membership offer any more. I think that's a pity...

Prizes can be awarded to other people if they like? I do get your point though, perhaps we can work out another prize if the winner already has one!

Or maybe for those that post an entry here and don't win in the end, those players get the opportunity to buy a 6-month membership in the following week and PM you and you'd give them the Jeep on top? But that'd probably be quite a hassle for you to sort it out manually... an alternative prize might be good.
Image
User avatar
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 6990
Joined: June 29th, 2012, 7:13 pm
Location: 42.655701 N, 82.61936 W

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby Tod1d » November 28th, 2018, 2:31 pm

TreeKiwi wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Nice competition - wouldn't it make sense to extend the "Park Ranger" membership offer until the winners were selected? Now people will have to choose whether to buy the membership offer or try to win the Jeep - but if they don't win, they won't be able to take the membership offer any more. I think that's a pity...


Prizes can be awarded to other people if they like? I do get your point though, perhaps we can work out another prize if the winner already has one!


But what if I try to win one, but I don't win. It will be too late to buy a membership & get one?
Image
"It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
User avatar
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter
Posts: 9020
Joined: July 14th, 2015, 12:41 pm
Location: Moguntia

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby Tanngnjostr » November 28th, 2018, 3:26 pm

Tod1d wrote:But what if I try to win one, but I don't win. It will be too late to buy a membership & get one?

That's exactly what I meant, Tod. It would be a pity if people would be discouraged to buy the membership now because of the competition and just as bad if they were discouraged to participate in the competition because they already got the Jeep with the membership bundle. So I think the devs should either 1) give participants an option the get the membership bundle after the comp, in case they didn't win or 2) offer an alternative prize for those that already got the Jeep.
Image
User avatar
JamboWhoDat
Hunter
Posts: 944
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 3:05 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby JamboWhoDat » November 28th, 2018, 3:31 pm

Yeah either shorten the competition to the 5th or extend the membership drive until the 10th.
User avatar
Jhon
Hunter
Posts: 711
Joined: August 16th, 2010, 11:33 am
Location: Lithuania, Kaunas

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby Jhon » November 28th, 2018, 3:49 pm

I'm not here to win it, just for lols

Image

:lol: :lol:

how do you upload pictures here???
Last edited by Jhon on November 28th, 2018, 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
XxStrong1xX
Scout
Posts: 329
Joined: February 25th, 2018, 8:09 pm
Location: Georgia, USA

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby XxStrong1xX » November 28th, 2018, 3:54 pm

Jhon wrote:I'm not here to win it, just for lols

[url]https://imgur.com/a/IEnmLvj[/url]

[bigimg]https://imgur.com/a/IEnmLvj[/bigimg]

:lol: :lol:

how do you upload pictures here???


Go to the full editor and choose bigimg and paste the URL between the img tags. Just like i did in blue above.
User avatar
Jhon
Hunter
Posts: 711
Joined: August 16th, 2010, 11:33 am
Location: Lithuania, Kaunas

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Postby Jhon » November 28th, 2018, 3:56 pm

XxStrong1xX wrote:
Jhon wrote:I'm not here to win it, just for lols

[url]https://imgur.com/a/IEnmLvj[/url]

[bigimg]https://imgur.com/a/IEnmLvj[/bigimg]

:lol: :lol:

how do you upload pictures here???


Go to the full editor and choose bigimg and paste the URL between the img tags. Just like i did in blue above.


Kind of worked, but it shows up as broken

Return to “Official Community Competitions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest