Halloween Event 2021

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
User avatar
ronin65
Scout
Posts: 255
Joined: June 1st, 2014, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Halloween Event 2021

Postby ronin65 » October 28th, 2021, 2:31 pm

I've hunted a golden werewolf and he hasn't scored it. The only ammunition I've used is the silver ammunition from the 308. I checked if I had mistakenly used normal ammunition but no. I have the same 14 bullets of normal ammunition after hunting the golden werewolf as before hunting him. The other weapon I had is the pulsar bow that I have not used, nor the crossbow with silver virote. Therefore I beg you to check the hunted piece since it has not scored it and has not allowed to finish the mission or dissect it . I didn't carry the normal 308 ammo in my backpack
*****
He cazado un hombre lobo dorado y no me lo ha puntuado. La única munición que he usado es la munición de plata del 308. he comprobado si por error había usado la munición normal pero no. Tengo las mismas 14 balas de munición normal después de cazar el hombre lobo dorado que antes de cazarlo. El otro arma que tenia es el arco pulsar que no he usado, ni la ballesta con virote de plata. Por tanto le ruego que comprueben la pieza cazada ya que no la ha puntuado y no ha permitido terminar la misión ni disecarlo. Yo no llevaba la munición normal del 308 en la mochila

Image

https://photo.thehunter.com/6b/0d/6b0d4 ... 1d073c.jpg
User avatar
herajika
Tracker
Posts: 139
Joined: October 19th, 2019, 3:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Postby herajika » October 28th, 2021, 4:15 pm

ronin65 wrote:Therefore I beg you to check the hunted piece since it has not scored it and has not allowed to finish the mission or dissect it .


No offence man, but I don't understand what do you expect them to do? You haven't left them any information about you, even your in game name. If you think it's a bug then just post scoresheet of that animal. There would be all information needed.
User avatar
ronin65
Scout
Posts: 255
Joined: June 1st, 2014, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Postby ronin65 » October 28th, 2021, 5:11 pm

herajika wrote:
ronin65 wrote:Therefore I beg you to check the hunted piece since it has not scored it and has not allowed to finish the mission or dissect it .


No offence man, but I don't understand what do you expect them to do? You haven't left them any information about you, even your in game name. If you think it's a bug then just post scoresheet of that animal. There would be all information needed.

I'm not offended :) . But the support does not work. On the other hand it has disqualified the capture and I can not link it, only the image is what I have

No me ofendo. Pero no funciona el soporte. Por otra parte ha descalificado la captura y no puedo enlazar la misma, solo la imagen es lo que tengo
User avatar
jttoo
Scout
Posts: 497
Joined: January 22nd, 2021, 3:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Postby jttoo » October 28th, 2021, 11:10 pm

Was it spooked by a jeep perhaps?
User avatar
ronin65
Scout
Posts: 255
Joined: June 1st, 2014, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Postby ronin65 » October 29th, 2021, 1:30 am

jttoo wrote:Was it spooked by a jeep perhaps?


Nop. Only dog and silver ammo
User avatar
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 338
Joined: February 1st, 2021, 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Postby AveryW88 » October 29th, 2021, 2:38 am

ronin65 wrote:I've hunted a golden werewolf and he hasn't scored it. The only ammunition I've used is the silver ammunition from the 308. I checked if I had mistakenly used normal ammunition but no. I have the same 14 bullets of normal ammunition after hunting the golden werewolf as before hunting him. The other weapon I had is the pulsar bow that I have not used, nor the crossbow with silver virote. Therefore I beg you to check the hunted piece since it has not scored it and has not allowed to finish the mission or dissect it . I didn't carry the normal 308 ammo in my backpack
*****
He cazado un hombre lobo dorado y no me lo ha puntuado. La única munición que he usado es la munición de plata del 308. he comprobado si por error había usado la munición normal pero no. Tengo las mismas 14 balas de munición normal después de cazar el hombre lobo dorado que antes de cazarlo. El otro arma que tenia es el arco pulsar que no he usado, ni la ballesta con virote de plata. Por tanto le ruego que comprueben la pieza cazada ya que no la ha puntuado y no ha permitido terminar la misión ni disecarlo. Yo no llevaba la munición normal del 308 en la mochila

Image

https://photo.thehunter.com/6b/0d/6b0d4 ... 1d073c.jpg


You can reach support at their email while the support site is down: [email protected]
User avatar
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 8162
Joined: June 29th, 2012, 7:13 pm
Location: 42.655701 N, 82.61936 W
Contact:

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Postby Tod1d » October 29th, 2021, 8:07 am

ronin65 wrote:I'm not offended :) . But the support does not work. On the other hand it has disqualified the capture and I can not link it, only the image is what I have


If the animal does not appear in the hunt summary, meaning there is no scoresheet, there is likely nothing EW can do to help.

If you are asking EW to help, you need to include (at the very least) your hunter name so they can look at your profile. A link to the hunt/expedition would be even more help.

Did you end the hunt shortly after harvesting the golden werewolf? Did you select "Trophy Shot" before the score appeared in the harvest dialog?
Do you frequently have problems with theHunter because of a slow internet connection?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
User avatar
ronin65
Scout
Posts: 255
Joined: June 1st, 2014, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween Event 2021

Postby ronin65 » October 29th, 2021, 11:17 am

Tod1d wrote:Did you select "Trophy Shot" before the score appeared in the harvest dialog?
Yes.

My email is linked to my name ingame, and i write to support
Thanks

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest