Welcome to Curly's Hammeldal Park!

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: Welcome to Curly's Hammeldal Park!

Post by curlyCoyote »

Since posting every time a server is up can annoy some people, I will not post posts saying that the server is up in the morning, but it will always be up 99% of the time like it is right now. I will still post when the server is up in the afternoon.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

curlyCoyote wrote:Since posting every time a server is up can annoy some people, I will not post posts saying that the server is up in the morning, but it will always be up 99% of the time like it is right now. I will still post when the server is up in the afternoon.
This post may get buried eventually, maybe you can post the link to this thread under your signature or post bump comment in weekends so new people that haven't see the map can see it. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
JDM

Post by JDM »

Do you need to be a member to join?
Because I tried to join and it said i couldn't.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

curlyCoyote wrote:Since posting every time a server is up can annoy some people, I will not post posts saying that the server is up in the morning, but it will always be up 99% of the time like it is right now. I will still post when the server is up in the afternoon.
cC , i see no issues in you posting every time you want and announce that a game will be open to all of us . There will always be people that will get annoyed with anything and everything anyway . This is your thread , do as you please .
I think telling the community , whenever you want is a good thing .

It's not more annoying, than seeing Blue Arctic Foxes posted every week in the rare thread .

Keep it up cC and i'll visit you soon again at the park ! ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

DYEUZ wrote:It's not more annoying, than seeing Blue Arctic Foxes posted every week in the rare thread .

Amen to that brother! :D

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

DYEUZ wrote:
cC , i see no issues in you posting every time you want and announce that a game will be open to all of us . There will always be people that will get annoyed with anything and everything anyway . This is your thread , do as you please .

It's not more annoying, than seeing Blue Arctic Foxes posted every week in the rare thread .

Agreed. This is your thread curly, update it as you like.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

JDM wrote:Do you need to be a member to join?
Because I tried to join and it said i couldn't.
I put it on member only because all the animals in Hammeldal are not free to hunt. I maybe will make it open to guests if an animal from Hammeldal is free to hunt for the week, but the HS limit will still be 1000+ .
Last edited by curlyCoyote on March 8th, 2019, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

DYEUZ wrote:

I understand I guess ill post every time server is up and post every time server will not be able to be up, but I can tell you, tomorrow I will probably be afk also since I'm being visited by my stepmom.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Ok, server about to be up!
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Not sure if lodge worthy, but beats my previous PB by 3 points.
Randomly saw this guy running, and boy was I happy when I was the 23-29 estimate.

Return to “Multiplayer”