Welcome to Curly's Hammeldal Park!

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: Welcome to Curly's Hammeldal Park!

Post by curlyCoyote »

dankhunter1 Just shot a 225 scoring bull moose 5 minutes after spawning in a tent 400 meters away from me.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Randomly saw this guy sneaking up on me
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Very nice one cC ! With all 4 palms is not so common .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

DYEUZ wrote:Very nice one cC ! With all 4 palms is not so common .
Thanks! Sadly he wasn't very tall or wide, might of been 600+ then.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Server shutting down right now.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

The game should be up again right now.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

The server should be up again, not sure how much ill be able to host due to the Patricks day comps going on.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Server up again, I've recently gotten a comment that the reason why not a lot of people join my server is that it has a lot of decoys, which for some reason makes me look like I have no idea what I am doing even though I put this discussion link in-game description, not many people try copying and pasting it on their web browser I think, anyone have any tips on how I can increase the number of players that join my server and if I should take down the decoys.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

curlyCoyote wrote:Server up again, I've recently gotten a comment that the reason why not a lot of people join my server is that it has a lot of decoys, which for some reason makes me look like I have no idea what I am doing even though I put this discussion link in-game description, not many people try copying and pasting it on their web browser I think, anyone have any tips on how I can increase the number of players that join my server and if I should take down the decoys.
I also find it odd that someone would put decoys in a reserve where the intended target animal does not exist. Other players have done it and I just don't understand the logic behind it. On that basis, I guess it's possible some players have chosen not to join your server, concerned that you might not really understand the game or take it seriously enough. On the other hand, you can't please everyone, and it's not always a good idea to implement change based on the feedback of one person.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

caledonianblues wrote:
curlyCoyote wrote:Server up again, I've recently gotten a comment that the reason why not a lot of people join my server is that it has a lot of decoys, which for some reason makes me look like I have no idea what I am doing even though I put this discussion link in-game description, not many people try copying and pasting it on their web browser I think, anyone have any tips on how I can increase the number of players that join my server and if I should take down the decoys.
I also find it odd that someone would put decoys in a reserve where the intended target animal does not exist. Other players have done it and I just don't understand the logic behind it. On that basis, I guess it's possible some players have chosen not to join your server, concerned that you might not really understand the game or take it seriously enough. On the other hand, you can't please everyone, and it's not always a good idea to implement change based on the feedback of one person.
I understand where you are coming from, the decoys are for pure decorations and for laughs.

Return to “Multiplayer”