goose hunting

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
pontrumlee

goose hunting

Post by pontrumlee »

hey guys, I'm kinda new to the game. ive been playing for about a month now and just starting to get the hang of it. was wondering if anyone out here hunts goose on the game would be willing to take some time and take me out on it. I dnt have anything for it but a shotgun. I just want to make sure its something worth investing in(know what I mean). if so I would really appreciate it. I mean I'm also looking for a cool people to hunt with on a more regular basis. if you want to just send me a friends request. Thank you
Hello, my name is Pon, nice to meet you
xOEDragonx

Re: goose hunting

Post by xOEDragonx »

Goose hunting is by far my favorite type of hunting in the game. I'm ALWAYS up for a goose hunt if I'm home and available. Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment or I'd gladly take you on a hunt.

I have a full goose setup and I love to share it. Feel free to message me here on the forums if you can't find anyone else to hunt with in the meantime, and we'll see if we can find a time we're both available.
Gravenslund
Tracker

Re: goose hunting

Post by Gravenslund »

Welcome to the goose hunt!
Its fun and having a setup is a very good thing, so feel free to add me in game or see if i am online.

Return to “Multiplayer”