Lets clear a map!

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
TrueshotM
Scout

Lets clear a map!

Post by TrueshotM »

Hello hunters! In multiplayer when the day resets it doesn't spawn animals you've already killed from the first original species models that were spawned. So...I would like to join up with a couple of you guys, draw out a couple paths for each of us and kill till the map is clear. I wanna see if there's a non typical, rare, or leaderboard spawned every map. If we do this a couple times we can conclude that either they don't spawn 1 a map and it's totally random or we can conclude that there is always something special out there but you just have to keep looking. Anyone interested? Depending on how many people join we could do this in an hour or so or spend a couple day resets with 2-3 people dedicated to clearing one out. If Devs are allowed to give this information you could save the time and let me know that everything is random and a rare/non typic/leaderboard are never guaranteed to spawn for you I would really appreciate it. Hope to hear from you guys. In game name TrueshotMWM of course, lets load up those guns and gather enough food to last a year! Add me if interested, in game / forums doesn't matter. It would be a real honor if Ron / Hoo / DD33 / Flinter ect.. would join and make a video of this but one can wish eh :lol:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Lets clear a map!

Post by DYEUZ »

I remember in the past years , members doing this , i don't remember where , which reserve , and they couldn't do it . Like clear completely the map of animals .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

If you get people for it. I'll join you.

I wouldn't rule out Ron completely. I had a chat with him on Discord about doing this last weekend, and he seemed a bit interested. Hopefully he sees this thread

But it's not even close to possible to clear a map in one hour, doesn't matter at all how many people you have. I remember 8 people doing this, starting at 05:00 game time and ending 19:00 and they were still not sure if they managed to get every animal.

Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Probably too many animals. I once tracked 241 different animals on PB. Ran around the entire map for 6 hours on a personal mission. I don't think rediscovered tracks count again but I could be wrong.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Id be down, idk if its possible in 1 hour, maybe depending on the map. Ik VDB is small, maybe we can try there
Nathan22Outdoors
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I would be happy to join in on something like this. Would be interesting to see what all we pulled out of there.

TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

Nathan112244 wrote:Id be down, idk if its possible in 1 hour, maybe depending on the map. Ik VDB is small, maybe we can try there
Wow that's a lot of PB animals out there! VDB was the map I was thinking about. It's perfectly set up for a small group to travel the river areas and clear that out and then move up to the mountains and clear out most of the Ibex, I know some will get in places we can't get but if you spot them it would help knowing about rares ect.. Ron would totally be up for it seeing as he's a cool guy and loves to just have a good time, but I dunno about his schedule....Ron you up for it? :D Where's that big Kangaroo with the shades at? :lol: I'll put in 4 hours with a couple breaks if you guys will. Just private msg me and I'll start making a list and try to get a good time and day for us to put in a good couple hours. Bow hunting would be best for stealth, but if we have two groups start at different lodges we can run them into each other with guns. Sounds like fun to me, and if nothing else we'll learn some spawn locations and hot spots for certain species, raise tracking spotting and H.S.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

What happens if you do it once, twice, or even a few times and there's a rare, a leaderboard animal or a non-typical each time? That doesn't prove that one of those is generated in every spawn. It just proves that one was generated in those hunts. You would have to do it a lot more times to get an answer that players would be willing to buy. I know the answer, and I'm sure many others do, but I'm interested to see your results. You absolutely won't do this in less than a few hours, but good luck with it. Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be a great hunt.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I'll put 100EM$ on the animals ! ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Multiplayer”