Need help relearning to hunt

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
pokesomi

Need help relearning to hunt

Post by pokesomi »

I took almost a year break from theHunter and now getting back into it I need some help with hunting whitetail and elk. I have a gts setupbut it's not being very productive I seem to be decent at mallard though which is quite funny would anyone be able to help me out in getting a few whitetail for my lodge and maybe an elk or two? I can show you my golden blind for mallard hunting in exchange
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Need help relearning to hunt

Post by caledonianblues »

I would be happy to go on a hunt with you. When are you free and what time zone are you in? I'm in Sweden, but I will be available this evening for the next few hours. If you fancy a hunt send me a private message and we can sort something out.
pokesomi

Post by pokesomi »

caledonianblues wrote:I would be happy to go on a hunt with you. When are you free and what time zone are you in? I'm in Sweden, but I will be available this evening for the next few hours. If you fancy a hunt send me a private message and we can sort something out.
I am in the pacific time zone and am using rob mctube s tower 6 location and having some better luck in sp getting half trophy bucks. Currently free Monday Wednesday and weekends
pokesomi

Post by pokesomi »

In red feather btw

Return to “Multiplayer”