Hunting community for theHunter Classic and COTW

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
G10rgos

Hunting community for theHunter Classic and COTW

Post by G10rgos »

Hey fellas.
We've started a small hunting community and we're looking for new members.
The rules are very simple: No racism, no hate comments towards anyone.
The age limit is 17+, with some very select exceptions made. You're all more than welcome to join us and hunt with us, be it if you want to learn something about theHunter if you're a new player, or even teach people things if you're an experienced hunter.
We are by no means experts on anything however, we're only here to have some fun.
Putting aside the official competitions by theHunter, which a lot of people play, we are planning on having some inhouse competitions as well for multiplayer games, with prizes ranging from "yay you did it" all the way up to membership and em$ giveaways.
The discord you will want to enter is this: https://discord.gg/sdTmVSy (if this link doesn't work, you need to PM me here immediatelly and I'll get you sorted, we've been having a minor issue with creating perma links).
I hope to see you guys there and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
Have fun and happy hunting,
-G10rgos
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Hunting community for theHunter Classic and COTW

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Multiplayer>
G10rgos

Post by G10rgos »

*EDIT* Make sure when you enter the discord that you introduce yourselves so we know who you guys are so we don't have to go person by person and try to figure out who they are. There's a "new player introductions" channel, post your name there and how you found us so we know who's coming from steam and who's coming from the forums here.
Thank you,
-G10rgos
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Great idea!

I just joined and everyone is really friendly.
I would join it for sure if you want to meet some ppl :)
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Isabella the Fox

Post by Isabella the Fox »

Hey there, i've just joined the forum to reply to this.
I'm 25 years old, male and from germany and i've picked up the game after a long while. I'm still a beginner (268 Hunterscore) and refreshed my membership. I'd like to join your discord and go on hunts together with likeminded people because not only could i reeeeeally use some experience in the game but also hunting in groups is always more fun.
Since the old "join" link isn't working anymore i'd like to kindly ask two things:
First of all, can i join you and is the community around your discord still active so we could maybe schedule a meetup on your server to talk and to get to know each other? Because in my experience the chemistry has to work, like do you have fun with the people around and is everybody nice and everything like that you know.
And second, do you talk on discord or is it chat only and do you use something else to talk ingame? I've never actually looked if there's a voice option for multiplayer ingame :P

I hope it turns out great^^ After reading the comment from DarkHunterXX it seems that everybody is friendly over there^^
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Isabella the Fox wrote:Hey there, i've just joined the forum to reply to this.
I'm 25 years old, male and from germany and i've picked up the game after a long while. I'm still a beginner (268 Hunterscore) and refreshed my membership. I'd like to join your discord and go on hunts together with likeminded people because not only could i reeeeeally use some experience in the game but also hunting in groups is always more fun.
Since the old "join" link isn't working anymore i'd like to kindly ask two things:
First of all, can i join you and is the community around your discord still active so we could maybe schedule a meetup on your server to talk and to get to know each other? Because in my experience the chemistry has to work, like do you have fun with the people around and is everybody nice and everything like that you know.
And second, do you talk on discord or is it chat only and do you use something else to talk ingame? I've never actually looked if there's a voice option for multiplayer ingame :P

I hope it turns out great^^ After reading the comment from DarkHunterXX it seems that everybody is friendly over there^^
Hey there, welcome to the community, you are more than welcome to join the Discord and you can do so by Clicking here!

Make yourself at home :)

TK

Return to “Multiplayer”