Trophy shot competition

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Trophy shot competition

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Hey, just found out I'm busy all day Saturday. Wish I could help out but it looks like it just won't work this time.
Good luck! :)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I'd love to test some basic features - like using the chat system while multiple players are in trophy shot mode or how to space out the animals. I'll be shooting some geese on Hirsch... If someone wants to join and help me, the password is "tscomp". Thx!
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Marc, that first pose with the coyote - I was expecting your 1 piece camo Man-kini - Glad you left it in the lodge- That's a nice pose though, you could model for German Sausages or the latest ED medicine or Grandma's All natural Jams - Pretty nice layout even if you aren't a Kardashian :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Okay, I'm sitting in my tower in RFF at my barrel and I got three black bears down very close to each other - will try to mix it up with some deer maybe. Would be nice if at least one or two hunters helped me and joined me for a nice trophy shot. The password for my game is "tscomp". Wear your best hunting suit! :)
Image Image Image
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Got some company by Caledonianblues and we were even photobombed by a moose cow:
Spoiler:
This is far from perfect (light, filter etc.) but you get the idea. I would love to have at least four hunters in one picture - will try it again on Tuesday (got a day off) and maybe we can find a few more people who want to be part of this. Chatting in trophy shot mode does work, so no need to use TS or Discord. One problem is that the other hunters' avatars are making strange gymnastics while I'm in trophy shot mode, but in the final picture you can see them in the correct poses.

Some other attempts I made alone:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image Image Image
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Got some company by Caledonianblues and we were even photobombed by a moose cow:
Spoiler:
This is far from perfect (light, filter etc.) but you get the idea. I would love to have at least four hunters in one picture - will try it again on Tuesday (got a day off) and maybe we can find a few more people who want to be part of this. Chatting in trophy shot mode does work, so no need to use TS or Discord. One problem is that the other hunters' avatars are making strange gymnastics while I'm in trophy shot mode, but in the final picture you can see them in the correct poses.

Some other attempts I made alone:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Please tell me there's a fan-fiction story behind the kamikaze geese. :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Hawkeye wrote:Please tell me there's a fan-fiction story behind the kamikaze geese. :)
Feel free to write one! :)

You know how sometimes if you harvest one animal, another dead body in the vicinity starts to float and twist? That's exactly what happened here.
Image Image Image
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:Please tell me there's a fan-fiction story behind the kamikaze geese. :)
Feel free to write one! :)

You know how sometimes if you harvest one animal, another dead body in the vicinity starts to float and twist? That's exactly what happened here.
It looks really cool. I think I'm enjoying seeing the different trophy shots from everybody more than the video trailers.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Hello Amber,
this is NOT the official topic where you can post your entries for the competition. You will find that one here: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=78594
Also, unfortunately none of your links worked, so I'll remove your posts not to clutter up this thread. Sorry about that...
Image Image Image
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

What is that thing from David's hand? I thought he was hunting, not fishing! :P
Spoiler:

Return to “Multiplayer”