Multiplayer Information thread.

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Multiplayer Information thread.

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Yeah, that was a lot of fun. Nice talking with you as well. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. At least you got some bear tracking experience ;)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Yeah, that was a lot of fun. Nice talking with you as well. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. At least you got some bear tracking experience ;)
I would have joined but you said Trad bows and I do not have one so I thought I would wait for next time. Glad you had a great time!
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

walt133 wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:Yeah, that was a lot of fun. Nice talking with you as well. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. At least you got some bear tracking experience ;)
I would have joined but you said Trad bows and I do not have one so I thought I would wait for next time. Glad you had a great time!
I'm not strict on weapons rules :lol:
You would have been welcome even if you didn't have one.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:
walt133 wrote:
I'm not strict on weapons rules :lol:
You would have been welcome even if you didn't have one.
Lol ok, next time I see you have a game up I will join. Have a good one!

Return to “Multiplayer”