Could not connect to host - Restart the game problem

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
P4nadol

Could not connect to host - Restart the game problem

Post by P4nadol »

hello everyone for about 1 month i have this problem
my friend and me could not join each other's servers we have "could not connect to host"
error we can both join other servers but we can't join our own servers
I tryied everything I read wiki this problem its not fixing now I find 1 solution we connect hamachi
we can join own servers with hamachi but we have 500 ping so cant playable pls help me
fix this please thanks..
sorry for bad englsih-

here is error photo --> https://imgur.com/CUIPrFN
thehammer223
Tracker

Re: Could not connect to host - Restart the game problem

Post by thehammer223 »

P4nadol wrote:hello everyone for about 1 month i have this problem
my friend and me could not join each other's servers we have "could not connect to host"
error we can both join other servers but we can't join our own servers
I tryied everything I read wiki this problem its not fixing now I find 1 solution we connect hamachi
we can join own servers with hamachi but we have 500 ping so cant playable pls help me
fix this please thanks..
sorry for bad englsih-

here is error photo --> https://imgur.com/CUIPrFN
I have the same problem too sometimes. I think it has to do with not haveing a very good computer( If you think that could be it) or your internet speed it not sufficient. I do not have the answer but just letting you know you are not the only one out there.

[When in doubt, use a bigger caliber.]
[My TheHunter Classic name is "Cerebral_Stalker"]
zajcek99

Post by zajcek99 »

I have the same problem with my friend for many months. We cannot join each other, but can join to other hosts. Now is november... Can the development team take a look at it?
PEREIR4x

Post by PEREIR4x »

como resolve o erro "an erro occured" na hora de iniciar uma caçada ? n consigo jogar de jeito nenhum por causa desse erro

How do you solve the error "an error occured" when starting a hunt? I can't play at all because of this error
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

PEREIR4x wrote:como resolve o erro "an erro occured" na hora de iniciar uma caçada ? n consigo jogar de jeito nenhum por causa desse erro

How do you solve the error "an error occured" when starting a hunt? I can't play at all because of this error
Please post in English. I have translated your above post. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

PEREIR4x wrote:como resolve o erro "an erro occured" na hora de iniciar uma caçada ? n consigo jogar de jeito nenhum por causa desse erro

Try to clean client and game cashe - its in settings of the launcher (right upper corner)
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

For single player too. I reported that to the support. Today I cannot login with launcher (message; incorrect credentials), when on the browser there are not problems with my THC account. The launcher very often dont start the game with error. The launcher is the big problem of THC now, I don't know if it is also connected in some way to steam client, but it became now a big problem.

Return to “Multiplayer”