Will be live tonight!

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
Jodydoc

Will be live tonight!

Post by Jodydoc »

Hi all,

Thank your for the recent support, after a couple of streams of the hunter iv had donations and several subs which is awesome. This community has really give me the passion to stream again. Prior to this game I mainly streamed my Photoshop designs and other games. But the interaction and fun wasn't near what my last few classic streams have been and that is thanks to this community. So I just want to say thank you to those who donated, subbed, followed and even if you just came in for a look.

Every little helps, and I feel I can only improve with such a community.

I aim to be live tonight around 8pm UK time.

I hope to see you there, I am still on the hunt for a 200+ moose, and will be on WRR tonight.

Link to my channel is in my signature.

C ya :D
Jodydoc

Re: Will be live tonight!

Post by Jodydoc »

Hi all,

I had a brilliant stream and influx of viewers last night, and I know some of the guys from here came in, so I thought I would pop in again and invite you to come join me tonight once again from 8pm UK time.

For such a brilliant game, the streaming broadcasts could do with some more support and help to push us further! So yeah I hope to see you there. My channel link is in the sig.

Jody

Return to “Live Broadcasting”