Streaming theHunter

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
Ludante
Outfitter

Streaming theHunter

Post by Ludante »

Hi everyone,

I haven't browsed to find this subject, just a simple question:

is it allowed to stream theHunter Classic and COTW?
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Re: Streaming theHunter

Post by Buckkiller4 »

Yes, why wouldn't it be?
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

Buckkiller4 wrote:Yes, why wouldn't it be?
Maybe there are some guidelines, same as with YouTube and monetizing (you need approval). This is live broadcasting that is why I thought maybe there are some requirements.
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

I don't think so man, go forth and prosper :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I think if you want to monetize it, you will have to ask EW for permission. See this thread though it's old: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=56877

Anyway, doesn't hurt to contact one of the community managers.
Image Image Image
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

I just finished a stream with theHunter Classic for 1 hour and 40 minutes (no monetizing ;) ). It was quite interesting, I had 1 viewer (interacting). The gameplay did not turn out very bad, got knocked down first time, then hunted 3 werewolfes, and had a double kill :)

If someone is interested you can watch it on this link (double kill is at the end of the video).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/330228823##
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

Ludante wrote:I just finished a stream with theHunter Classic for 1 hour and 40 minutes (no monetizing ;) ). It was quite interesting, I had 1 viewer (interacting). The gameplay did not turn out very bad, got knocked down first time, then hunted 3 werewolfes, and had a double kill :)

If someone is interested you can watch it on this link (double kill is at the end of the video).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/330228823##
Forgot to mention, there was also a non-typical in between as well. 8-)
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

hi men!!! looks like mys scenario ;DD i will look your video!!! ;)

Return to “Live Broadcasting”