About tomorrows stream

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
rhapsodaisical
Scout

About tomorrows stream

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I am fully prepped for tomorrow to support you guys. I do hope, in between the long hours, what we can expect a little tour of the studio or that the guys of the support dept pop along. As these guys always stand for the ready for us whenever we are in peril. Can't wait for the stream as it will be epic as usual. (and besides, I wasn't able to be the dissonant too much lately, so my apologies)
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: About tomorrows stream

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Rhaps, It's almost worth getting up at 4 am my time for the stream just to see what havoc you wreak. :D

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

hahaha. I am not planning anything disruptive.

I do wonder why the long Classic Stream instead of the COTW. Seems the latter gains more and more popularity. You think its a gauge for EW to see how valid Classic still is?
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

rhapsodaisical wrote:hahaha. I am not planning anything disruptive.

I do wonder why the long Classic Stream instead of the COTW. Seems the latter gains more and more popularity. You think its a gauge for EW to see how valid Classic still is?
No its because I just love Classic and people have been messaging me about these missions! So like the Christmas streams I was doing, I thought why not have a fun day!

Nothing more than that sorry :) But I am looking forward to it. Ill tap some people to see if they want to come down and chat to me for a bit, but they are usually busy.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Planning on doing any giveaways TK? If I'm going to neglect my work duties to watch as much as I can, it would be nice to have a chance to win something. :)

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

TreeKiwi wrote:
rhapsodaisical wrote:hahaha. I am not planning anything disruptive.

No its because I just love Classic and people have been messaging me about these missions! So like the Christmas streams I was doing, I thought why not have a fun day!

Nothing more than that sorry :) But I am looking forward to it. Ill tap some people to see if they want to come down and chat to me for a bit, but they are usually busy.
Don't apologise for good news, Mat :P I just wondered about its populairy (and fear for its longliverity) I bet they can make some time available. I mean you can coerce them somehow right? :twisted: :twisted:
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Moved to <Live Broadcasting>
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

XxStrong1xX wrote:Planning on doing any giveaways TK? If I'm going to neglect my work duties to watch as much as I can, it would be nice to have a chance to win something. :)
Always ;)
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

TreeKiwi wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:Planning on doing any giveaways TK? If I'm going to neglect my work duties to watch as much as I can, it would be nice to have a chance to win something. :)
Always ;)

Except for this week. :(

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
Always ;)

Except for this week. :(
Always with the normal streams mate :)

Return to “Live Broadcasting”