Lock&Learn: Open Multiplayer

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lock&Learn: Open Multiplayer

Post by TreeKiwi »

Come join me for an open multiplayer competition.

Highest scoring Rocky Mountain Elk, Mule Deer or Grey Wolf at the end of the hour wins 500em$

So just to be clear, there is a total of 1500em$ up for grabs ;)

Today 4pmCEST WATCH HERE Tune in to get the Password!

TK
Knut
Outfitter

Re: Lock&Learn: Open Multiplayer

Post by Knut »

I ask because I am genuinely confused: Is it open or locked? Or did you mean to spell that "Look & Learn" ?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I'm guessing "Lock & Learn" is a play on words for "Lock & Load". Nothing to do with the fact that they are usually closed hunts.

Also guessing, since he didn't specify, that it's "First come, first served" for joining the hunt.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Knut wrote:I ask because I am genuinely confused: Is it open or locked? Or did you mean to spell that "Look & Learn" ?
They have been called Lock&Learn since Johanna started all the streaming. It was originally as Tod says a play on words and was used to show or teach players about new items or techniques etc. We have since formed 'theHunter: Live' which gets used for any bigger events or live releases. But today's is just a casual fun stream and regular viewers know it by Lock&Learn :)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Tod1d wrote:I'm guessing "Lock & Learn" is a play on words for "Lock & Load". Nothing to do with the fact that they are usually closed hunts.

Also guessing, since he didn't specify, that it's "First come, first served" for joining the hunt.
I have also added to the post now, you have to be in chat to get the Password :)
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Thanks for clearing that up. Goes to show two things:
  • streaming is entirely wasted on me :oops: :lol:
  • I don't get plays on words (still fon't really get it, even with an explanation)
Have fun with your streaming, it's awesome you're hosting a little friendly competition whilst on air
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov

Return to “Live Broadcasting”